... and it made me smile.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BareKnuckleRoo

Re: ... and it made me smile.

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

it was extremely frustrating to me that not a single person tried challenging his rule.
That you know of. Keep in mind channels of that size is are doing whatever they can to generate ad revenue from clicks, and can very well be doing dishonest video editing to spin whatever narrative they please.

Speaking of which, my personal fave lately is Ann Reardon's cooking/baking channel "How to cook that" where she actively tests and debunks content farm channels that post ridiculous stuff that simply wouldn't work, or is outright dangerous, such as one thing she debunks where they stuff foil into an electric pop-up style toaster oven to make a dry ramen noodle grilled cheese (wtf): https://youtu.be/OgHbBUnNfl8?t=555

She also does tests to show and acknowledge when there's stuff that's weird but actually works, like making a grilled cheese with a clothes iron, or calls out blatant video editing bullshit.

There's a ton of overseas content farms pumping out shitty "life hack" and "cooking trick" videos and Youtube's algorithm values quantity over quality.
drauch

Post by drauch »

Don't forget the really shitty ones where it's an animal trapped or hurt and they free or help it. They shove all sorts of cuddly shit into horrible situations then 'free' it. This has been proven on a handful of channels and shut down by youtube. But, naturally, more of it pops up all the time.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Sumez wrote:
Spoiler
it was extremely frustrating to me that not a single person tried challenging his rule.
Trying descending numbers would have been one of the first things I'd try. :S And no one even considered negative values.
Spoiler
I also considered positive values, but I decided on ascending numbers because I just figured it would be the most simple solution that people were overlooking.
And, yeah sure, somebody he asked might have gotten it, but it was still a cool video and he isn't abusing animals or anything like that. Most of his stuff is basically pop-science/math/physics, but that's about where I am with that stuff these days. It's fun to be reminded of crap I forgot in easy to digest way.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Bit late for NYC grandpas and grandmas (RIP), but good to see this smarmy moron finally get shitcanned. Image (uh, the one on the left)

Oh well that's nice. "Disgraced reality star" (a tautology surely?) and fundie asshole Josh Duggar convicted of paedo, looking at twenty years. Image

Hey wait! I'm a Christian too! :o Not even dear sweet Jebus himself has mercy for the chomos, I asked him about it last time we were at the gym! Will Duggeh be held to the teachings of his own faith? Oh whatever. They and all the Catholic nonces are gonna get flamethrowered in my Last Day headcanon. Image

---

Aaand Juicy gots PWNED. At least in principle! God knows what cushy sentence he'll receive. Wow! Against the odds, a pampered lowlife simultaneously marshalling and trivialising some of our worst societal evils for his personal enrichment was held to account!

Dem say 'Mi love yuh!' / It is a sure feeling!

Dishonest grasping cunts and nonces are going down left and right this week, I wonder what horror will ensue to restore karma. 3; Ah fuck it, let's dream big bois. I wonder if the Maxwell trial will take out any big fish. I'd settle for that creepy-lookin' judge getting hit by lightning. Imma ask Jesus next time we lift if he can hook us up.
BIL

Post by BIL »

We need a made me schadenfreude thread >_> Enjoying the nightmarish ImageImage24 HOUR TROLLING OPSImageImage of much respected wizard/spaceship bookman (and recent ANTI-CYBERBULLY 100k LAWSUIT bigshot Image) Patrick S. Tomlinson, I sought the ultimate stability of SSD. Image

BWAAA! NOW DEEZE MY KINDA PEEPS! Image I'm gonna go hang out on their forum, leaving a verbal breadcrumb trail straight to my name and address! :shock:

rapoon

Post by rapoon »

BIL

Post by BIL »

>Grab random threefer deal on coffee drinks without looking on way to office
>First one tastes JUST LIKE SHIT OwO
>Second is bussin >:9
>Third is same flavour as second. DODGED A BULLET THERE YALL >83
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

2 out of 3 ain't bad.
BIL

Post by BIL »

I kid you not, "I Would Do Anything For Love" was playing on the store radio later on. 3;
BIL

Post by BIL »

Patrick S. Tomlinson, the fat writer of dogshit sub-Whedonesques who tried to sue the internet for calling him fat, gives Tacticool Espionage Action tips to Ukrainian civilians:

The hidden replies are pretty good. Image

Oi Ed I think this guy gets his anti-tank techniques from the Chicoms :o :idea:
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Hasn't this guy watched Girls und Panzer? Jeez.
BIL

Post by BIL »

BUMMED BY SANTA!
Naughty Nicholas Pounded Me Pooper At School Nativity Play

Offputting? Yeah I know! But all too familiar, if you too stand in line at grocery store checkouts. :O It's the wacky world of UK Wimmins Tabloids! I'm glad me ol mate ROB AGER of COLLATIVE LEARNING has done a video on 'em. He can come out with some really retarded theories tbh, like the time he suggested Ahnuld was looking to bum Ed Furlong, but there's no harm done - unlike getting one up the bum! :shock:
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Last edited by vol.2 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
BIL

Post by BIL »

u can put s/m/l/h on the end of imgur filenames for small/medium/large/huge thumbnails ;3
Spoiler
Last edited by BIL on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

yeah, sorry i did it from my phone and forgot about the resizing issue. oooops!

fixed
BIL

Post by BIL »

Juicy Smouliet, noted French actor and race huckster/hoaxer, gets 150 days in teh slammer, 30 months' probation, some fines his obscene personal fortune will eat up like the man eats hot Nigerian loads, and on top of it all, he melts down like a massive fanny on the stand. AIEEE I'M DYIN Image Image Image

emphatic

Post by emphatic »

:lol:
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
BIL

Post by BIL »

FUCKING LMAO Image
HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IS EXACTLY LIKE HIM
Image Image Image

MAX MULTIPLIER BIG FUCKEN BOUNS Image Image

Mission completed beyond expectations. This calls for... THE AHNULD :shock: Image Image

dojo_b

Post by dojo_b »

some choice informed commentary on Reddit. (I can't personally relish this genre of narcissist cringe unless it's fictional or the stakes are a bit lower, but I have to respect the craft of Smollett and co.!)
BIL

Post by BIL »

Loving poor counsel buddies during Juicy's Epstein cosplay, just tryna survive the hellacious boss timeout with licenses intact :lol:

Image Image

"BRUH" Image "Naw Juicy pls don't hurt 'em!"
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

ha, on the Smollet thread, QuiteAffable sez:
"Judges are human too. If you’re going to be sentenced, do it first thing in the morning or right after lunch and you get a lighter sentence."
Yes, I will remember that next time I am being sentenced for high crimes and misdemeanors. "Your honor, I've a busy schedule, please clear yours in the morning, ta."

https://hardware.slashdot.org/comments. ... d=24903517
ah, the good old days...
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

BIL wrote:Image
hell yeah
BIL wrote:Jingle Smells
Jazz Sommelier
Jingo Schmelling
etc. ?

RE: Tank Warfare Experts, there was an interesting thread of anti-tank advice I saw from a self-declared former driver. Not sure on the timing but this guy may have been riffing off of that. It definitely seems less advisable to me to try and paint the periscope in combat than try to shoot at it with a rifle from a distance. The way things are going, though, maybe some sneaky-beaky pickled tomato throwing urban guerilla grandmas will pull it off when the Rooskies are having a smoke break!
BIL

Post by BIL »

A Bussy by any other name~ An auld classic whose time has finally come :cool:

vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Ron Gilbert and Dave Grossman have made a new Monkey Island game that is supposed to pick up where the second game left off in their original planned direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sahskKA ... verDigital
Obiwanshinobi

Post by Obiwanshinobi »

Beavers in the 'hood.

The rear gate is closed down
The way out is cut off

vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Obiwanshinobi wrote:Beavers in the 'hood.
they are very active along the Potomac river as well. it's surely beaver carnage there atm
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Peter Cereta is wearing a Bauhaus t-shirt in this video. Also just the implication that the ppl depicted would be listening to Chicago. At least in John Hughes was having them listen to Simple Minds and OMD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRfy1yorkec
BIL

Post by BIL »

God damn I am ROVIN the latest season of GamerGate The After Story Of, in which, frustrated by eight long years of cordial acquaintance, Daddy Jim's aspiring step-son Ethan Ralph turns on the old master - while swearing fealty to a gay Mexican Nazi, of all people! - and proceeds to get fisted from all angles. :shock: Ralph's body is now more fist than man, every orifice rammed to the hilt, as a small army of scorned friends and allies now gather daily, visiting ultraviolence upon him that would make a Zeta puke. That is to say, laughing at his crazy antics. It's still cyber violence, ok?! Remember BRIANNA WU and ZOE QUINN? Same thing, CHUDs! :O

Choose the crucifixion
Or Osiris slain
Recurring themes, time again

On today's episode: Daddy Jim, Father of GG, is not well. 3; Which gives Ralph - a paragon of men's fitness with his three chins, four tits and two gunts - a lucrative attack point: "HE HABE CANCER LMAO!" Tragically, the old man didn't reach his wizened age for no reason, and poor Ralph walks straight into a diabolical counterattack.

You see, someone else in RalphaWorld has the Big C after 'em. 3; 3; 3;

Ralph's tendency to walk blindly into these spine-crushing haymakers has some wondering: is this stupid cunt really just playing to the crowd? It's possible, imo. The man has some vicious child support payments knocking at his back door. Then again, he does really do a lot of stupid shit.

Lemons into lemonade, bitches! Would you look Hollywood-handsome after getting stomped into pants-shitting oblivion for being a fat retarded American abroad? Didn't think so!

TBH I like this shit more than muh teevee. I barely use the fucking thing! (and I do my HARD GAYMING via dedicated ultra low-latency monitor - obviously Image). I only pay the veddy British loicense fee because my grandma likes Maury! And Songs Of Praise! Otherwise, I just download shit, and watch internet people tear great bloody chunks out of one another. It's so rad. :o
Squire Grooktook wrote:Big boss battles provoke the feeling of weary, shambling half-human abominations gradually whittling eachother down with horrific blows fueled only by sheer determination.
Yes! That is what I want to see! Image But on the INTERNET. IRL? It's over when someone dies or goes to prison. Here, the brutal violence can last and last and last. :cool: I get now why bitches are always whining about that staying power shit! :shock: Why blow up a dumpster, when you can let it burn for years on end?

Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

BIL

Post by BIL »

Blighty working as intended. :mrgreen: Only thing better than 'avin a larf is 'avin a roight good moan.

EDIT: Speaking of my ancestral homeland and frenemy nation! GamerGate The After Story Of continues killin' it with the EUROPEAN VENGEANCE ARC. Remember, you foreign cunts! England and Portugal have the longest-standing alliance in recorded history! So when a certain feral pigman invades Lisbon - the bannermen of NORF FC sally forth!

Melting down all metals
Turning plows and shears to swords

DADDEH JIM LARFS @ RALPH GETTING BEATEN & FACE-FUCKED IN THE STREET :o
A GUNTING GREAT ANIME BETRAYALS
:shock:

What a long, strange - and above all else PRODUCTIVE - trip it's been for our merry band. Image