... and it made me smile.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
vol.2

Re: ... and it made me smile.

Post by vol.2 »

Blinge

Post by Blinge »

1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
orange808

Post by orange808 »

A friend of mine called my music weird. Checked my mate's music collection. There's Pigface Welcome to Mexco Asshole on the list.

Fuck. Had to laugh. Talk about unlistenable noise and being obtuse (weird) solely to be obtuse.
We apologise for the inconvenience
BIL

Post by BIL »

:lol:
DMC

Post by DMC »

BIL wrote:Image
It must be the dick stock thread attracting new members.

Speaking of dicks and nick names, one of the famous TCaP pedos called himself meatrocket8 on the dating/chat sites. It has to be one of the best nick names out there. bald_beaver_hunter42025 was another good one.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Having played a few normier titles this summer, I've considered starting Dick Squad: The Another Story Of Dick Stock, for all the extra-genre cocks out there :oops: Okami, of all things, has a first-rate Giant Flying Dong w/Balls at one point :o (any other proud Dick Squad agents, feel free to snipe this :cool:)

Silent Hill 3's first boss, the infamous SPLIT WORM (more like BIFURCATED BONER) would be a shoe-in! (thumb-in?)

MeatRocket and BaldBeaverHunter are S-tier handles for sure. :lol: I'm also partial to JUNGLEMANIA ("Oh boy!") and HamBubger (I wonder if the "Bub" was a Day Of The Dead reference, with its owner being a goddamn actual zombie - thankfully returned to the grave not long after his shambling debut :shock:).

Ah, TCAP. Still the best in the West for atrocity exhibition television. I just hope one of these doomed souls doesn't open up on a WalMart someday. I ALSO hope Lorne "NEVA EVEN MEANT TA DEW IT" Armstrong gets his rematch with Chris Hansen, whether he tells the parable of the Mac n' Cheese and the Devilled Eggs or nawt. I mean or not. Cawd!
DMC

Post by DMC »

I remember as a Swede, watching TCaP for the first time, I couldn't believe it was real. They were setting up and catching predators with video footage, without censorship, and basically making entertainment out of it.
A host that makes funny ironic comments ("Hey Boo!") in such serious context. Very American if I may say so. :)

I doubt Hambubger is the kind of guy that makes obscure references, but he seems like the kind of guy that makes typo screen names without correcting them. :mrgreen: But I very much hope you are right!

Wrestlingdudeeasttn was a quite memorable character too, especially during the confrontation.
When the presumed father enters the room, the first thing you say if you want to maintain innocence should not be an apologetic "well, I ... I wasn't gonna do nothing".
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
BIL

Razy Amerlican... AND CLIMINAL!

Post by BIL »

Mischief Maker wrote:Sopranos in Skyrim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDvGNLuSxZA
This one killed me Image Those cuts between Tony and Brundino... :lol:
Randorama

Post by Randorama »

The "80's too cool nostalgia!" club is the hottest thing on campus (yes, they seem to use this name).

They were having a club dinner night on Sunday in the restaurant I was also having dinner.
At some point, they were singing Rick Astley's never gonna give you up and then Level 42's Lessons in Love quite loudly.

I had to join, of course.

I promised that if they organise a City Pop (Okamura Yasuyuki!) or maybe a Spaghetti pop night (Righeira!), I am all game.

The waifu was...not really surprised; the staff from the restaurant, well: laowai are sometimes really weird, aren't they? :wink:
Chomsky, Buckminster Fuller, Yunus and Glass would have played Battle Garegga, for sure.
Marc

Post by Marc »

I got married :D

XBL & Switch: mjparker77 / PSN: BellyFullOfHell
BIL

Post by BIL »

Congrats Image Looks like you had the same weather we've had a bit further oop north :mrgreen:
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Awesome man. Congratulations!!!!

Looks like a real fairytale wedding as well. :cry:
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

Great picture! Congrats Marc: )
My lord, I have come for you.
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

May you have many years of happiness together.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Congratulations!
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
Marc

Post by Marc »

Thanks all :D
XBL & Switch: mjparker77 / PSN: BellyFullOfHell
orange808

Post by orange808 »

Frances Haugen looks like Morrissey.
We apologise for the inconvenience
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

BIL

Post by BIL »

EDIT: Dammit! Roboman's account got obliterated. :sad: Now, future generations will never receive the wisdom of putting a pencil between your teeth to make people laugh...

...and make yourself smile ;3 ;3 ;3

---

I tried that, but when everyone started laughing, the repressed rage that burns deep inside caused me to bite down violently, shattering the pencil and sending splinters and graphite dust flying into their eyes :sad: Then, one of them yelled at me while clutching his bleeding face, and another shoved me, and next thing I knew, I was alone with their corpses at my feet, and everybody else had locked themselves in the manager's office, and the police were screaming at me to drop the stapler :shock:

At least it made them smile for a moment though, R.I.P. Bob and Tony, I'll miss his party trick where he'd whip out his massive flaccid todger and bang it on the table to full mast :cry:
Last edited by BIL on Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Obiwanshinobi

Post by Obiwanshinobi »

Terrific picture, fine & dandy weather (we could use it 'round here these days), excellent news. And, other things, but I'd sooner stop. For real, though, I feel happinessed (not sure if a really adequate real English word exists).
The rear gate is closed down
The way out is cut off

BIL

Post by BIL »

Obiwanshinobi wrote:For real, though, I feel happinessed (not sure if a really adequate real English word exists).
It does now :mrgreen:
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

BIL wrote:EDIT: Dammit! Roboman's account got obliterated. :sad: Now, future generations will never receive the wisdom of putting a pencil between your teeth to make people laugh...

...and make yourself smile ;3 ;3 ;3
It's okay. All the important people saw it.

So I read that post as sincere. What's your take?
drauch

Post by drauch »

Now, the big takeaway from that to really be successful with the pencil trick is to make sure people are around. It will still work regardless, but it's more effective because they will smile and then YOU will smile. It's brilliant.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
BIL

Post by BIL »

Badass username :cool:
Obiwanshinobi

Post by Obiwanshinobi »

Also

Image.
The rear gate is closed down
The way out is cut off

vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

i was happy that i figured this out before he revealed what the rule was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKA4w2O ... Veritasium
BIL

Post by BIL »

Paedophilia advocate Amos Yee sentenced to six years in jail. For being a paedo. Image

This guy was something of a poisoned chalice for free speech advocates, circa 2015. Got banged up in his native Singapore for various outrages against Christian, Muslim and nationalist feels. Successfully absconded to Murica, briefly enjoyed limelight before his legitimately hideous personality emerged. Also an avowed nonce who's since proven true to his word, grooming a 14y/o girl and promptly distributing CP of her online.

Having assumed he'd vanished for good, I'm just amused he finally saw some consequences. There was a really excellent YT rundown circa 2020 that I can't find now. I'd have just linked that instead of making you read all the above. 3;
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

vol.2 wrote:i was happy that i figured this out before he revealed what the rule was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKA4w2O ... Veritasium
Hah. I did quite quickly too, but only because I'd read the title of the video. As a computer science engineer however,
Spoiler
it was extremely frustrating to me that not a single person tried challenging his rule.
Trying descending numbers would have been one of the first things I'd try. :S And no one even considered negative values.
This guy makes some pretty interesting videos in general, they've started popping up on my recommendations just recently.