... and it made me smile.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Re: ... and it made me smile.

Post by atheistgod1999 »

As of 59 minutes ago, it's finally the year that I turn 18. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D
Xyga wrote:It's really awesome how quash never gets tired of hammering the same stupid shit over and over and you guys don't suspect for second that he's actually paid for this.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

SystemRequirementsLab saying that I need to "upgrade" my i7-3630QM to an i5-2400 (granted, it's faster), and my GT 650M to a GTS 450, to play Metal Gear Rising on the PC. :lol:
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

And Specineff, I'd highly suggest you invest in a new graphics card :?
Xyga wrote:It's really awesome how quash never gets tired of hammering the same stupid shit over and over and you guys don't suspect for second that he's actually paid for this.
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

What you waiting for?
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

My NESRGB.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

atheistgod1999 wrote:And Specineff, I'd highly suggest you invest in a new graphics card :?
It's a laptop. Bought it to play some not-so-demanding PC games. Darius Burst CS runs flawlessly on it. :D
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Also found Squire Grooktook on Steam in that review section :mrgreen:
Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Last edited by atheistgod1999 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

First an article on pedos in 'little things' now this. In the 'smile' thread.

Can you please die ?
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Xyga wrote:First an article on pedos in 'little things' now this. In the 'smile' thread.

Can you please die ?
My parents are out of bleach :mrgreen:
BIL would love this article.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

Xyga wrote:First an article on pedos in 'little things' now this. In the 'smile' thread.

Can you please die ?
I wish he would. The forum was a hell of a lot better when he was gone for 6 months or however long that was. Or before he actually started posting in places I looked.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Chill out. BIL posts stuff like this (though I'll admit it's somewhat tamer) and you guys say he's the best poster on the internet. When I do it, you guys say I should kill myself. :roll:
BIL

Post by BIL »

I dunno if I'd link ED in this context tbh, everybody knows it's a toxic waste dump of internet weirdo sludge. Nobody not already invested in their antics is gonna be interested. I myself prefer a slightly more reserved mode of internet schadenfreude, such as reposting BatWu tweets or Chris Chan's latest ebegging/sex doll video. A little of that stuff goes a long way!

edit: also ag, a fortune cookie told me to post when I've got something to say, not because I've got to say something. If you're bothered about the reception you tend to get here, I recommend finding your niche - something you're passionate about that's compatible with the tone of this place - and following the same adage. Then you can indulge in the odd shitpost here and there! A post history full of general internet tomfoolery isn't going to do well in a hobbyist community like this one. 3;
Last edited by BIL on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
null1024

Post by null1024 »

WelshMegalodon wrote:There are people on 4chan exploring the mysterious Japanese home computer scene... and they are actually quite civil.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

On the other end of the spectrum...

http://forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=13550
I know what a pain in the ass that is. I've had similar problems when trying to use ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 emulators. I never owned EITHER of those in my entire life, and I have NO FUCKING IDEA how they work or how to get games to run on 'em! Sorry for that outburst, I just know your situation, and it made me think of the similar aggrivation I went through.
Heh. /vr/ is mostly a chill place. Mostly.
Sure, it's still 4chan, and thus kind of shit, but the sheer age of the games [combined with the fact that there's the much faster and shittier /v/ board to attract the vast majority of bored idiot type zero quality posters away from slow, semi-calm /vr/] helps filter out a lot of the garbage.
also, I'd suspect /vr/'s oldschool Japanese PC threads look calm because the other posters would rag on anyone who had an outburst like that, so no one does it :lol:
Come check out my website, I guess. Random stuff I've worked on over the last two decades.
Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

BIL wrote:I dunno if I'd link ED in this context tbh, everybody knows it's a toxic waste dump of internet weirdo sludge.
I viewed it once in 2008. I saw some goatse on a Castlevania page so I left and never returned.
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
copy-paster

Post by copy-paster »

Found a fun site today through read some article of 'best weird/useless sites' (no, not a shock site), the actual link now is down but the archive is available.

http://web.archive.org/web/201104112035 ... reepygirl/
BIL

Post by BIL »

Squire Grooktook wrote:
BIL wrote:I dunno if I'd link ED in this context tbh, everybody knows it's a toxic waste dump of internet weirdo sludge.
I viewed it once in 2008. I saw some goatse on a Castlevania page so I left and never returned.
I too know the indignation of seeing beloved videogames besmirched by the presence of a diseased, gaping asshole:
Spoiler
This is why I don't go internetting much. 3;
Last edited by BIL on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Goatse isn't even gross to me, due to seeing way worse shit (sometimes literally, OK I'll stop) :P
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

ban plz
BIL

Post by BIL »

Fuck you say bout mah mama?! :shock: Ey yo I got deeze cheeseburgers Image
mamboFoxtrot

Post by mamboFoxtrot »

I was Googling an error that was thrown at me when I tried to install some 2007 software on my Win10 laptop, and came across this:
Some shady website wrote:Just imagine how you can not completely dominate a thing when you have already paid for its "life". Still counting on computer repair shops to resolve problems for you?
:shock: I mean, shit, that's kind of intense, ain't it?

e: also, what is this Guilty Gear Director's Cut and where can I play it? I totally want to see what these "High Slush" attacks are all about!
BIL

Post by BIL »

That is beautifully disconcerting. RegalSin-esque. :lol:
mamboFoxtrot

Post by mamboFoxtrot »

lol, RegalSin did actually come to mind when I read that.
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Squire Grooktook wrote:
Had that something to do with a particular Forum? There were some...quirky types about.

p.s. I declare today a celebration of liberty and freedom! Now if only our incoming Fearless Leader will deport all the retrohipsters :lol:

Nah, it's a good time for a holiday AG! (Da fook ya thinkin', blaming it on BIL? :P )
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

So yesterday my Philosophy teacher walks in and says he parked in the red zone, writes his name on the board, tells us to look up something about Plato, and walks right back out. Shortest class I've ever had. :lol:
BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
BIL

Post by BIL »

>buy S£XPEN$IVE foreign goods, request tracked postage
>seller "I will need to declare value 3; " me "do it muhfucka IDGAF ^o^ "
>BRACE FOR IMPACT - oh lmao it blew straight through customs, pfff. (^ω´ )

TFW WHEN SHIT JUST WORKS OUT Image
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Haha. grats BIL

I wasnt so lucky a couple of years back when I bought some super kewl triforce ear plugs/tunnels off etsy and got shafted by customs for it..
I just wanted to look nerdpretty :|
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
BIL

Post by BIL »

Blinge wrote:Haha. grats BIL

I wasnt so lucky a couple of years back when I bought some super kewl triforce ear plugs/tunnels off etsy and got shafted by customs for it..
I just wanted to look nerdpretty :|
Fuckin lottery, ain't it. :[
WelshMegalodon

Post by WelshMegalodon »

What a bunch of boobs, redownloading the entire ROMset every time they update MAME...
Indie hipsters: "Arcades are so dead"
Finite Continues? Ain't that some shit.
RBelmont wrote:A little math shows that if you overclock a Pi3 to about 3.4 GHz you'll start to be competitive with PCs from 2002. And you'll also set your house on fire