... and it made me smile.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Steamflogger Boss

Re: ... and it made me smile.

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

Lol, nice job BIL.

So in addition to the EPIC PERIKLES thread I have found the vixynyan thread (thanks kitten). This shit is better than entire seasons of Maury or Days of Our Lives. Those script writers wish they were this good.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Mind to share a link, M8?
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Steamflogger Boss

FinalBaton wrote:Mind to share a link, M8?
BEHOLD.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

Aw, I wish all the time code links in that thread still worked.
Steamflogger Boss

Sumez wrote:Aw, I wish all the time code links in that thread still worked.
Yeah I wish I could have seen the video in question, it sounds amazing in how blatant it is.
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

The video is still around thanks to Elixir (or you can just watch the replay in the 360 port as it's still on the Xbox 360 leaderboard): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVb5uVDe1EQ

The single most egregious example of silliness is this nonsense during a completely memorizable attack on the Stage 3 boss but there's plenty other suspect moments in the run, which is to say nothing of their unusual responses and behaviour when the run was questioned, their known achievement hunting record (gotta do anything for them cheevos, right?), and so on.
Steamflogger Boss

BareKnuckleRoo wrote:The video is still around thanks to Elixir (or you can just watch the replay in the 360 port as it's still on the Xbox 360 leaderboard): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVb5uVDe1EQ

The single most egregious example of silliness is this nonsense during a completely memorizable attack on the Stage 3 boss but there's plenty other suspect moments in the run, which is to say nothing of their unusual responses and behaviour when the run was questioned, their known achievement hunting record (gotta do anything for them cheevos, right?), and so on.
Danke schön.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

Ohohohoho! Bless you, Roo!
BIL

Post by BIL »

Ahh, one of the forum's great treasures. Image A tactical nuke of GOTIS-powered falsificare, in which our young lads joust ardently for the favour of Lady Rebecca, seguing into full-throttle Naked Internet Twister re Best Scoring Practices. Image
Bananamatic wrote:
KAI wrote:I think I'm in love.
she would probably cheat on you
Ed Oscuro wrote:
Hagane wrote:PCB owners have an unfair advantage because, unlike arcade goers in Japan, they can play all the credits they want, at any time and for no additional costs!
SODAPOPINSKI with among the greatest bang/buck ratios of any shumps account. Hilarity, insight, AND rocket fuel for the towering falsificare inferno, in one post! Get an EMOTION so NERVOUS~

Amongst many other highlights, I think the funniest thing was third_strike's unveiling of his mischievous alter-ego MC Palhaço. :lol: SNEAKY AS FUCK WHEN IT COMES 2 CRIME

Master Race anti-pause solution: pausing terminates the run. Image

ITS ABOUT THE REAL ARCADE FEEL, YO :o
Fond memories of going off for a piss while homie took the controls @ Pac-Man. Sometimes they'd die though, what the fuck. :shock: :evil:
Mark my words: the ultime ∞-loop AC WR is BAPTISED IN PISS & SHIT. Image Seeking to transcend mortality, U CANT BE AFRAID TO LET IT ALL GO Image

(the real solution is to design arcade games around finite loops with an absolute maximum runtime of ~60minutes Image ~30minutes is plenty at high intensity, tbh... lately, I've enjoyed ~15minute credits that ramp up fast and never come down, like Saigo no Nindou, Double Dragon II and Ikari)
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

i want snuggles with vixynyan

:(
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
BIL

Post by BIL »

That's BOOBS GODDESS VIXYNYAN to you, pleb! :evil:

i'll snuggle w/you burinju (`ω´メ) #nohomojustbromo #notgayiftheballsdonttouch #hardgaymingsnugglez4life
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

I'll snuggle with both of you, but I am not riding bitch in a Bil/Blinge sammich.
My lord, I have come for you.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

You just know that person is not a swedish woman like proclaimed, but instead just some dude in Cleveland

Also : hasn't there been a BILxBLINGE fanfic tome making the rounds for a few years now?
(I swear it wasn't written by me! *blushes*)
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

TBH I was just kidding :oops: Only Edmans can be my shumps hard gayming lover, and he is STILL angry at me, because after dinner and a movie he thought I was going to hammer him - but INSTEAD I hit him with the POWER SHOVEL style, EG grabbed him from behind, pinioning his arms to his sides, before power-lifting him overhead and behind me and using him like a dildo to fuck my own massive chiselled ass cheeks, before suplexing him into a waiting taxi and disappearing from his life forever. Dr. Biruford is a cold SOB. Image

Edmans, if u make the NG1 staff roll, I will pound you 4 real (lmao not really Image) AND delete the NG thread (lmao not really Image) AND give you a spot on the task force (lmao not r - wait, no, this one's for real! Image)
Last edited by BIL on Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Ahhhh. I knew the good doctor only had the hots for Edmans.
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Steamflogger Boss

BIL wrote:That's BOOBS GODDESS VIXYNYAN to you, pleb! :evil:

i'll snuggle w/you burinju (`ω´メ) #nohomojustbromo #notgayiftheballsdonttouch #hardgaymingsnugglez4life
I am deceased. BOOBS GODDESS.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:I am deceased. BOOBS GODDESS.
Dem drawings. LMAO
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Steamflogger Boss

FinalBaton wrote:
Dem drawings. LMAO
Tbf, that's standard Deviant Art stuff. Didn't even phase me. I was raised in the interwebs badlands.
BIL

Post by BIL »

When I hear "DeviantArt," all I think is Ahuviya Harel, our generation's tortured genius. (`ω´メ)
Spoiler

FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:Tbf, that's standard Deviant Art stuff. Didn't even phase me. I was raised in the interwebs badlands.
I no.

I stilol remember vividly in college the day when a classmate made my buddies and I discover both furries and deviant art simultenaously... what a time...

oh and unicorn-cosplaying man too... RIP UNICORN-SAN (`ω´メ) YOU ARE PROBABLY DEAD OF FULL BLOWN AIDS BY NAO
YOU HAVE LIVED LIFE TO THE FULLEST (`ω´メ)
Last edited by FinalBaton on Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

BIL, that is a real gem you just unhearted there. Lol. didn't know of this superb internet socio-animu warrior. mazin' !
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

Ahuviya: like a Chris Chan with all pathos boiled away, leaving only human garbage you can smell through your speakers. Image
FinalBaton wrote:RIP UNICORN-SAN (`ω´メ) YOU ARE PROBABLY DEAD OF FULL BLOWN AIDS BY NAO
YOU HAVE LIVED LIFE TO THE FULLEST (`ω´メ)
:lol:
Sly Cherry Chunks

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

You can buy prints from Deviantart! I used to have this absolutely perfect image in my favourites of Optimus Prime fist-fighting Freddy Krueger while Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast watched, but the guy deleted it.

Must remember to order a nice framed Laserbeak joins Muslim Diaper Fluttershy's bird choir to go with the house I just bought.
The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
BIL

Post by BIL »

2. I made her muslim because the idea interest me. While I'm not muslim (I'm catholic Btw) I think it fits her perfectly because it breaks the stereotype of muslims being so violent and wanting to king all non-muslims
And now you ask why Laserbeak is joining her bird choir. I don't know, I guess he has nothing better to do ever since he was replaced by Ratbat.
FUCKIN RATBAT (■`W´■)

DAWWW (^ω´ )

EDIT: haha, speaking of hometown boys. Didn't notice who'd posted until hitting prntscrn.

Sly Cherry Chunks

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
BIL

Post by BIL »

I've been meaning to start a collection of "R2RKMF At The Movies" GIFs (that's "run to the right killing motherfuckers"). Like Sam Jackson frog-marching the general's son to his doom in The Hateful Eight, and of course, the hallway battle from Oldboy. So, having recently rewatched TFM86, I felt a spark (BWAAA) of inspiration. :cool:

God that movie still looks good. Rovely character designs, juuust boxy enough with super-cool accoutrements.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

Oooh nooooo.....
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

BIL wrote:TBH I was just kidding :oops:
power-lifting him overhead and behind me and using him like a dildo to fuck my own massive chiselled ass cheeks,
actually dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stevens wrote:I'll snuggle with both of you, but I am not riding bitch in a Bil/Blinge sammich.
The entry price is one brojob ;()
I love how as you scroll down the page the bewbs get progressively bigger too like cmon ahaha.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

BIL wrote:I've been meaning to start a collection of "R2RKMF At The Movies" GIFs (that's "run to the right killing motherfuckers"). Like Sam Jackson frog-marching the general's son to his doom in The Hateful Eight, and of course, the hallway battle from Oldboy. So, having recently rewatched TFM86, I felt a spark (BWAAA) of inspiration. :cool:

God that movie still looks good. Rovely character designs, juuust boxy enough with super-cool accoutrements.
I like that he shoots Ravage in the face and it's like a shock collar at best.
My lord, I have come for you.