shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3886 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 130  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:28 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 4507
Location: sweden
its a nice game indeed :)

original ofcourse, like all my PCBs.

sorry i have no experience with timecrisis, we had a point blank cab in the arcade a while but it was an original cab/pcb so i never had to fiddle with it.
lost world is awesome, wasted alot of my youth on thatone ;)
_________________
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:44 pm 



Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Posts: 472
RFK... Over at Killercabs AndyGeezer knows about all the old Sega stuff..

Can someone hook me up with a Mushi kit please?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 270
Location: Sweden
Here are the latest four PCB's :-)

Ultra Toukon Densetsu
Sky Smasher
Mega Man: Powerbattle
R-Type

Image

There is/was slight problem with 3 of them :-/
R-Type with weak blue colour, Sky Smasher with burned AMP (i got an replacment to replace the bad one) and Mega Man that refused to start, it turned out the previous owner had dumped the roms and put back one of the program roms backward :shock: i noticed that after a while and turned it correctly and it works... no damage was done too it thankfully.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:17 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
sven666 wrote:
its a nice game indeed :)

original ofcourse, like all my PCBs.

sorry i have no experience with timecrisis, we had a point blank cab in the arcade a while but it was an original cab/pcb so i never had to fiddle with it.
lost world is awesome, wasted alot of my youth on thatone ;)


I have found out that lost world uses some uncommon sensor mechanism.
You have to place 12 sensor plates around the monitor or projection tube.
The wiring seems extreme difficult....hmmmm...i have to think it over if its a good idea to buy a complete kit.

Time Crisis: As i know it doesnt use the same hardware as point blank (i have an dedicted point blank cabinet).

BTW: House of the Dead model 2 version really rocks. The sega saturn versions stinks like a rotten rat cooked in swamp water. Maybe sega will convert the complete saga on the wii...that would be awesome...remember: you could play the games on a beamer !

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:58 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
New pcb arrived today.

NARC !

Like the FBI told you years before: Winners dont use drugs.
But there are so many losers out there.
And so drugs are floating the streets.
Our only hope: YOU !

So grab your minigun and bazooka and tell those drug selling bastards a bloddy lesson they will never forget.
Nail them to death with your minigun or blast them to hell with a mighty bazookashot.

So let there be one peaceful warcry:
GUTS AND GORE ! DRUGS NO MORE !

:lol:

The pcb needs a 24 khz monitor and doesnt have a jamma connector.
Ohhh yeah its wiring time again.
:?

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:30 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 833
Location: United States
I've got my eye on a brand new Spectral vs Generation full kit.

The game looks quite nice if the recent features in Arcadia are anything to go by. Does anyone have the pcb or any experience with the game in general?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:28 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
SuperGrafx wrote:
I've got my eye on a brand new Spectral vs Generation full kit.

The game looks quite nice if the recent features in Arcadia are anything to go by. Does anyone have the pcb or any experience with the game in general?


Hi !

This is the PGM beat em up as i remember right.

I have played it only for a short time, so i can not say too much about this game.

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:31 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 833
Location: United States
Raidenfighter Kirkov wrote:
SuperGrafx wrote:
I've got my eye on a brand new Spectral vs Generation full kit.

The game looks quite nice if the recent features in Arcadia are anything to go by. Does anyone have the pcb or any experience with the game in general?


Hi !

This is the PGM beat em up as i remember right.

I have played it only for a short time, so i can not say too much about this game.

Greetings
RFK


Yep, that's the one, though it appears that it came out in both PGM cart AND standalone PCB versions. www.arcadeshock.com has the PCB version for under $150 (new), so I'm really tempted.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:12 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
Hi !

I also got the pcb version. Its like one of the latest mvs games like Metal Slug 5, SNK vs Cacpcom Chaos...there are cart versions and pcb stand alone versions.

Greetings
RFK

PS: Have you beat the last boss yet ?
If you like beat em ups take a look at chaos breaker...that very nice fantasy fighter.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:27 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 833
Location: United States
Raidenfighter Kirkov wrote:
Hi !

I also got the pcb version. Its like one of the latest mvs games like Metal Slug 5, SNK vs Cacpcom Chaos...there are cart versions and pcb stand alone versions.

Greetings
RFK

PS: Have you beat the last boss yet ?
If you like beat em ups take a look at chaos breaker...that very nice fantasy fighter.


I don't own it just yet. Thinking about getting it...
At that price, I guess it's a good value considering I enjoy most 2D fighters.

I'll be sure to check out Chaos Breaker as well.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:56 am 


User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 135
Marvel vs capcom 2 NAOMI rom :lol: can't wait to own up my friends hehe


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:55 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
CFO wrote:
Marvel vs capcom 2 NAOMI rom :lol: can't wait to own up my friends hehe


Very nice fighter.
Just a little tip: You can unlock new fighters after a long periode of time.

But after changing the cart, all those fighters get lost.
So if you like to keep the additional charakters you have to make this game a dedicated naomi system :wink:

There is also a code to activate the secret charakters on gamefaqs...but it doesnt work. :(

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:01 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 4545
Location: SF Bay Area
Raidenfighter Kirkov wrote:
CFO wrote:
Marvel vs capcom 2 NAOMI rom :lol: can't wait to own up my friends hehe


Very nice fighter.
Just a little tip: You can unlock new fighters after a long periode of time.

But after changing the cart, all those fighters get lost.
So if you like to keep the additional charakters you have to make this game a dedicated naomi system :wink:

There is also a code to activate the secret charakters on gamefaqs...but it doesnt work. :(

Greetings
RFK


I thought it was possible to hookup a DC VMU to the Naomi for this game in particular to save characters/scores whatever. Instructions for making the cable are on the sega-naomi forum.
_________________
Arcadefever


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:08 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
Dave_K. wrote:
Raidenfighter Kirkov wrote:
CFO wrote:
Marvel vs capcom 2 NAOMI rom :lol: can't wait to own up my friends hehe


Very nice fighter.
Just a little tip: You can unlock new fighters after a long periode of time.

But after changing the cart, all those fighters get lost.
So if you like to keep the additional charakters you have to make this game a dedicated naomi system :wink:

There is also a code to activate the secret charakters on gamefaqs...but it doesnt work. :(

Greetings
RFK


I thought it was possible to hookup a DC VMU to the Naomi for this game in particular to save characters/scores whatever. Instructions for making the cable are on the sega-naomi forum.


But i think you can only earn certain points for your japanese dc version to unlock charakters for the homeport.

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:11 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 4545
Location: SF Bay Area
Raidenfighter Kirkov wrote:

But i think you can only earn certain points for your japanese dc version to unlock charakters for the homeport.


Ahh, that would make more sense. I think you are correct.
_________________
Arcadefever


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:39 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 135
hmm, i did not know that. maybe I can score another naomi 1 mobo for it considering they are so cheap now.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:59 pm 



Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 711
Ibara kit.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:49 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 4507
Location: sweden
Image

..need a few papers and a pop to make this a kit tho..

if anyone has any artwork that they might be persuaded to sell, please contact me :)
_________________
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:11 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 950
Location: Glossop, UK
Got this last week, it kicks ass!! 8) Shame my crappy monitor cuts off the sides of the screen though :roll:
Image
_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:55 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
theevilfunkster wrote:
Got this last week, it kicks ass!! 8) Shame my crappy monitor cuts off the sides of the screen though :roll:
Image


Very nice fighter and a very nice cab too (seems to be a dedicated Killer Instinct 2).

You can modify the picture of your monitor tube. Just look inside the cab, there are some controls for the tube.

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:50 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 950
Location: Glossop, UK
Raidenfighter Kirkov wrote:

Very nice fighter and a very nice cab too (seems to be a dedicated Killer Instinct 2).

You can modify the picture of your monitor tube. Just look inside the cab, there are some controls for the tube.

Greetings
RFK


The controls for the monitor are just under the control panel, what's pictured is as narrow as it will go. The monitor is a wreck, screen burn, a 1cm black line in the centre of the screen, dull dark picture.....

I should really put a new monitor at the top of my to purchase list :lol:

And yes, it is a dedicated Killer Instinct 2.
_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:51 am 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 270
Location: Sweden
Kaiketsu Yanchamaru (Kid-Niki) T-PCB and roms.
Captain Commando
New Tropical Angel
Finalizer - Super Transformation

Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:11 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 1377
Location: Sweden
Finally got my hands on this baby!
Image
Image
_________________
SOUNDSHOCK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:51 am 


User avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 3271
Location: Phoenix
Nice, zinger. Osman is so up there on my fave pcb list! I started a strat. guide a while back... maybe when I'm gray and old and in a retirement home I'll finish it... ya'all probably be dead by then.
-ud
_________________
Righteous Super Hero / Righteous Love


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:09 am 


User avatar

Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 1377
Location: Sweden
Cool! Yes it's a really great game, on of those few arcade non-shooters that actually feel really thought-through. :)
_________________
SOUNDSHOCK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:13 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 198
Location: Vienna / Austria
Recieved yesterday: Sega Rally dedicated cab hosting a model 2 a crx board.

Cab is in superb condition.

Greetings
RFK


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:56 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: In a storm
got my first PCB a few days ago:
BATRIDER
_________________
I like chocolate milk

My highscores | Twitter


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:59 pm 



Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 62
Got a 4-player Simpsons PCB a few days ago.. fun stuff


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:12 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 7290
Location: England
Plasmo wrote:
got my first PCB a few days ago:
BATRIDER


CONGRATULATIONS!
See you in the score thread. ^_-
(Which one is it by the way? JPN-A, JPN-B or KOR-B?)
_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:17 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: In a storm
KOR-B
the only difference is the lack of increasing autofire control and the that there are no extend items to pick up, (you get the extend immediately) right??
so i can still unlock all the garegga charas and stuff?
btw im still waiting on my neogeo stick to arrive so dont expect any scores too soon :wink:
_________________
I like chocolate milk

My highscores | Twitter


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3886 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 130  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny2x4, kitten, Sir Ilpalazzo and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group