shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:43 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1057 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
 Post subject: Re: The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:57 am 

Blinge wrote:
can't wait for Archie's autobiography about how difficult his life has been as a PoC.

Mother of Christ, a black gingerman - a sacred cow AND approved target for racial abuse in one person! UNLIMITED GRIFT (`w´メ)

Quote:
BIL wrote:
At any rate, it would appear to be a rare instance of JUSTICE 4 GINGER! Image Only because said ginger is shagging a *COOF* black bird, but whatever!

So that's the trick... okay
I'd better get busy :lol:

That's right! But remember, only the blackest of the black will do!(^w´ )

WARNING: BLAXX 2 THA MIGGEDEH-MIGGEDEH-MIGGEDEH MAXX (◎w◎;)
Spoiler: show

(the one on the right ;3)

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:30 pm 

Dude she’s literally white I can’t even.

Hahah oh nooo.. that nigerian bird who called me rahcist and ghosted my ass was pretty light
The search begins anew

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:25 am 

So the M&Ms candy mascots have now been cancelled because some of their footwear wasn't sexy enough. This is the world we live in.

M&M Mars wrote:
But now we get it - even a candy's shoes can be polarizing. Which was the last thing M&M's wanted since we're all about bringing people together.

Nonono, you're refusing to get it. Anyone so lacking in self-respect as to spend time and effort making a stink about something so astoundingly stupid, at the braying behest of a cable news host with palpable disdain for each and every one of them, is actively looking for any and every excuse to be an insufferable asshole, and will not - repeat NOT - "come together" with anyone else, including you, no matter how much you cater to their bad-faith, nonsensical whims. Ever.

If you really want to "bring people together", the first thing you do is tell those actively attempting to prevent you from doing so to, in no uncertain terms, fuck off.

Oh, and teachers keeping books in the classroom that haven't been vetted by a librarian, or even students bringing in an "unapproved" book from home, is now a felony in Florida. So there's that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:19 am 

BulletMagnet wrote:
This is the world we live in.

They should switch over to the adults on Calliou. Can't get any more sexless and dumpy than that.

Bonus points: Tucker Carlson can directly relate with that little fucker Calliou. They're both cunts.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: GAYMERGAYTE feat. PROFESSOR HASHIMOTO BUMSEX DAIBOUKEN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:17 pm 

Poor Caillou grew into a good example of where repression leads. 3;

I told you young people! That crack is some bad shit!

Image AH SHIT!!! Image

lmao! my old boss JW FLYNT aka BRANNAWU is rattling the GAYMORGAAAATE tin again, re: the new Harry Potter game. :o Looks like I have to return to active duty, as the intrepid (TRVE+HONEST) OFFICIAL GiantSpaceTwat community liaison officer! Image

Unlike my boss's disowned member, though, it's gonna be hard as hell... Image I'm way out of the loop! Sorry boss! Last time I checked in, you were battling that rascally TRUMP-LOVING NAZI Stephen Lynch! (even HE NAME A RACISM :shock:) I wonder how many great pinball machines and sports cars you've bought since *COOF*

I mean, I wonder how many puppies and kittens you've rehoused from teh icy MASSACHUSETTS roads since then!

So! Gamers: are you excited for this new, WIZARDLY boylove boarding school sim? Are visions of HAWT, headboard-slamming CRAM SESSIONS with your OC and ASSISTANT PROFESSOR MICHAEL HASHIMOTO (or whoever the fuck - I don't know about any of this shit!) prancing through your GAMER DREAMS? :o Image

I'll be honest: I don't give one good ghost of a shitting fuck about the game, or its IP, or much of anything within a million miles of either. 3; I'm HOTLY awaiting tomorrow's release of ARCADE ARCHIVES THE NEW ZEALAND STORY! I feel left out - so lonely, I could die! Image I see excited cunts going "LMAO I BOUGHT IT JUST 2 SAY FAKK U SJWS" and think "cringe!" But then, I see my gaping cunt of a boss calling em bad people FOR buying it, and think "Hmm! Just who is playing who!" :shock:

Well, any road, I adore a good shitshow - and this has been a corker so far. With the internet's collective lower bowel reaching its brutal capacity, and both preorders (NAZIS) and boycotts (SOYCUX) at unprecedented blast pressures... the cork is just about ready to blow! Who will take a 10,000PSI jet of concentrated liquid faeces directly to the mouth? Who will remain standing - banners fluttering indomitably, in the fetid after-gust? I can't wait to see - and neither can my boss! just think of all the cash I mean death threats she'll see out of this. :cool:

Anyway, I'll talk to ya. Image

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:51 am 

Looks like Tucker Carlson and the right-wing have cancelled the M&M mascots.

Look what the right has taken from you!

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:32 am 

Quote:
...But, now we get it...

I'm glad someone does.

Mars and Carlson could use their influence to lower the lead levels in chocolate, but that would be productive. :D

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1057 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36