Prelude to the Apocalypse

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!

Iran War. When.

6%
2022-2025
28%
2026-2030
13%
2031-2040
6%
2041-2050
No votes
Never
47%

Total votes: 53

supergrafx77

Re: Prelude to the Apocalypse

Post by supergrafx77 »

wht11 wrote:A while back I've been reading a bit about QAnon just so to learn the more significant parts of it. What I don't see is the actual explanation of the origin of the "Q" here, some say from "Q clearance" (for access to utmost classified government information), some could interpret it for "Question" - to keep questioning things and so.

Good speculation but I actually learned what it stands for: Queen. You see, every once in a while upon a turning point in world history there's a competition for the best Shamans, a race who will become The Shaman King.

However in our current age mankind has reached such a high level of development everyone is free to choose their gender. So obviously for this round there can only be a Shaman Queen.
There will be a Return of Kings.

Mossad's psyops: Qanon, BLM, Proud Boys and Antifa/the World Economic Forum and its pawns + many other evil entities entertaining hell on Earth, CAN NOT prevent God's will nor his sons who follow the father.

Winter is coming. Order will be restored. Darkness/The Devil and his demons who inhabit the souls of those in a fallen state, will not prevail, no matter how large an army they can recruit. There will be no Queen Shaman, although the antichrist may call herself such, and snakes may gather to worship such a beast and gorge on foods consisting of insect membranes, telling you it is delicious and to have a bite yourself, like Eve passing the apple to Adam. A reptile's "caviar."

There will be a Return of Kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igYzAdRTd5c
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

supergrafx77 wrote:There will be a Return of Kings.
Dude, that film came out in 2003!
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
wht11

Post by wht11 »

supergrafx77 wrote:Winter is coming.
Nooo, that's actually among the biggest problems for a coming while... and I so damn fear I missed the point to pick up something in time, now I might not be in a mood to play anything for months...

However, in reference to everything else from your post, I'll once again say it's invaluable that you stick around these parts more than anything, so much for people to reflect upon, inspiring. What would you be up to in shmup chat anyway, are you playing Dodonpachi?
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

wht11 wrote: However, in reference to everything else from your post, I'll once again say it's invaluable that you stick around these parts more than anything, so much for people to reflect upon, inspiring. What would you be up to in shmup chat anyway, are you playing Dodonpachi?
Since you have an open mind, wht11, I advise you not to waste your time with those whose minds are closed, even worse, ones who reference juggalo gang memes and other nonsense replies taken out of context only to make fun of/cast stones of those they would "judge," without offering any insight/thoughts of value of their own, this last one being just straight up blasphemous in reference to "a movie/film," when the context was in reference towards the King of kings. It is like trying to debate in a Rachel Maddow forum, not that I ever have, or some other evil avenue one could stray upon. Bad for the soul. There is no saving them, even by grace or simply etiquette/common respect for one's fellow man. Something akin to uncivilized/an animal.

DDP is great, and much better use of time, than the above. CAVE games since they were produced, have been my favorite and I feel they will always be the best.

I don't often write too much in the shmups chats, but I consume peers knowledge there. It is invaluable, and I should have just left it at that.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

supergrafx77 wrote:this last one being just straight up blasphemous in reference to "a movie/film," when the context was in reference towards the King of kings.
Right, right, "Winter is Coming." Obviously you were referring to the HBO TV show. My deepest apologies for comparing it to a movie/film.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
wht11

Post by wht11 »

supergrafx77 wrote:
wht11 wrote: However, in reference to everything else from your post, I'll once again say it's invaluable that you stick around these parts more than anything, so much for people to reflect upon, inspiring. What would you be up to in shmup chat anyway, are you playing Dodonpachi?
Since you have an open mind, wht11, I advise you not to waste your time with those whose minds are closed, even worse, ones who reference juggalo gang memes and other nonsense replies taken out of context only to make fun of/cast stones of those they would "judge," without offering any insight/thoughts of value of their own, this last one being just straight up blasphemous in reference to "a movie/film," when the context was in reference towards the King of kings. It is like trying to debate in a Rachel Maddow forum, not that I ever have, or some other evil avenue one could stray upon. Bad for the soul. There is no saving them, even by grace or simply etiquette/common respect for one's fellow man. Something akin to uncivilized/an animal.

DDP is great, and much better use of time, than the above. CAVE games since they were produced, have been my favorite and I feel they will always be the best.

I don't often write too much in the shmups chats, but I consume peers knowledge there. It is invaluable, and I should have just left it at that.
That's quite a strong point but I actually don't like CAVE at all. The other thing is that I do not consider the "open/close mind" matter a waste of time per rule and I don't see it as obvious who's mind can be considered closed and why. If you actually think about it everyone's is, isn't that both literally and how a conscious mind functions?

Although not from a very long active time, I think the forum here is in fact just about right in terms of activity and posting standard, both from casual users and moderators. Like BulletMagnet speaks very well for the forums for example, from a newcomers early impressions:

"BulletMagnet", aha... so good he actually attracts the bullets?! Let's have a look... what occult avatar, attracts even The Devil! = Can't go wrong with this forum.
Sengoku Strider

Post by Sengoku Strider »

FINAL PATRIOTIC BATTLE FOR THE FATE OF ALL CREATION REPORT - UPDATE:

Keep an eye out for STARGATES while out and about this weekend. And if you come across STAR-BORN carrying out any patriotic holy operations, give them the space they need and return to your home to keep your loved ones safe during the last battle:
-
-
Now, it can be tough to remember who to trust and who to be wary of in a time like this. Just remember: the Dracos are the enemies of humanity, while Pleiadians are patriotic reptiloids who risk their lives to GUARG Trump against Hillary and Bill Gates:
-
-
Got to love Pleiadians like Dan Bongino for that indeed!
-
Now I know you're asking, "How do I support our intergalactic allies in their millions of years long battle against Joe Biden and communism?" Well, whatever you do, do NOT miss The Great Family of Light Gathering, coming this July to patriotic Sedona, Arizona!

Organized by QAnon "digital spiritual warfare soldiers," it promises to create light-filled vibrations for Trump's final overthrow of the Deep State beginning July 4, reinstating him as galactic president by August.

You might know how to disassemble & clean an AR-15, but do you know SEXUAL KUNG FU???

-
...well you will, patriot. You will.

Also, to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, Omnia Radiation Balancers® will be required of all attendees to prevent the spread of 5G control waves. Find the link to the Omnia Store on The Kate Awakening Podcast's Soundcloud page!

-
Allow Omnia to bring man-made radiation fields into Resonance and Harmony with your presumably non-man made Body.
wht11

Post by wht11 »

You know, I just took the moment to check on that stuff. So that's not people trolling or joking, there seem people out there doing and writing these things. Changes a lot.

Actually still don't know, reptilians are the hardest to figure on web. You bring it Sengoku, any hints how honest are these people?
Sengoku Strider

wht11 wrote:You know, I just took the moment to check on that stuff. So that's not people trolling or joking, there seem people out there doing and writing these things. Changes a lot.

Actually still don't know, reptilians are the hardest to figure on web. You bring it Sengoku, any hints how honest are these people?
"Honest" is a complicated question I can't answer; people often sell their daydreams as experienced realities because it's something they're trying to believe, and finding like-minded people helps validate them. Some people can have genuine visions for a whole host of reasons.

However, if you ask me are these people serious? Yes, completely. For sure there are trolls on these forums messing around with these people. But the reptilian thing is one of the all-time greatest hits of conspiracy theories.

David Icke came up with it in the 1980s, and it caught on in those circles because it rang true. People have been getting to the top of the social pyramid for as long as there has been one in part due to a reptile-like cold blooded ruthlessness and lack of empathy.
Randorama

Post by Randorama »

Must resist, must resist...nooo the Chinese vaccine is winning nooooo

OK.

I, for one, welcome our reptilian overlords.

There, I said it.
Chomsky, Buckminster Fuller, Yunus and Glass would have played Battle Garegga, for sure.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

"Did They Just Turn Cruella de Vil Into a Girl Boss?"

I may be remembering this wrong, and reading wikipedia wrong, but Miss Cruella was a woman who wanted to skin like a hundred puppies (very possibly alive) and turn their skin into a coat or something, right?

How do you make a movie with that as the protagonist unless it's a horror flick?
wht11

Post by wht11 »

BryanM wrote:"Did They Just Turn Cruella de Vil Into a Girl Boss?"

I may be remembering this wrong, and reading wikipedia wrong, but Miss Cruella was a woman who wanted to skin like a hundred puppies (very possibly alive) and turn their skin into a coat or something, right?

How do you make a movie with that as the protagonist unless it's a horror flick?
What? If I got it right she wasn't the protagonist at all, the antagonist she was. It's about rescuing the puppies and all the effort because there so many of them.

Edit: well, to be really precise, maybe it's more about saving ants, something like that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

They just released a movie starring her in the conceptual vein of Maleficent et el.
wht11

Post by wht11 »

BryanM wrote:They just released a movie starring her in the conceptual vein of Maleficent et el.
Oh, they just released Guilty Gear Strive and I didn't notice, sorry.
wht11

Post by wht11 »

Mailbox at Jimmy Carter National Historical Park. The symbols on the post were originally drawn by hobos during the Great Depression.

One hell of a depression it must have been...

This is gold but who would ever bring it, 30sec from there, should be well worth it.
Sengoku Strider

A simple matter of installing a frequency. To interface with the Lego.™

Keep your eyes sharp for joystick people (if indeed, they may even still be said to be human), and stay vigilant out there, patriots.
orange808

Post by orange808 »

Sengoku Strider wrote:Image

A simple matter of installing a frequency. To interface with the Lego.™

Keep your eyes sharp for joystick people (if indeed, they may even still be said to be human), and stay vigilant out there, patriots.
If I use a mouse and keyboard, can I still do PVP with joystick controlled patriots?

Also, I'm almost certain that all "patriots" play with Duplos.
We apologise for the inconvenience
Sengoku Strider

orange808 wrote: If I use a mouse and keyboard, can I still do PVP with joystick controlled patriots?
No, you see, patriots can't be controlled or tracked like some antifa pleb. True flag-saluting patriots take a stand against the vaccine and all the different frequencies Dr. Fauci put inside. Like The Punisher here:

Now there's an upright American with his head screwed on straight. Thumbs up, Punisher! Hope the lawyer can make the ex-wifey give you visitation rights back.

Trump tried his darnedest to save people with a PARADOXICAL INTERVENTION, telling them to take the vaccine so they wouldn't take the vaccine:

But some people are so dumb there's just no saving them.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Much like the stuff they put in the water to make the frogs gay, the real world stories behind the stuff they namedrop is more interesting than their superficial fantasy worlds that lack even a single robot catgirl. (At this point.... I'd even give the liberals a higher score for making Cruella de Vil a girl boss. Everyone knows there's one great way to kill a good story: by repetition.)

I think they're talking about the Human Connectome Project, or something like that here. An American initiative to have a neural map of the human brain. Accomplishments, still TBD.

It does remind one of the Human Brain Project, an absolute catastrophe on every level. Hundreds of different people in different labs doing unconnected things without talking to one another and oh yes, about a dozen different "goals". Just a cesspit of egos, trying to nab as much money and prestige for themselves as possible. (Shit, a ton of them had no interest or support of simulation in the first place which makes one think "the fuck???".) In the history of science fuckups, well, at least they didn't irradiate a city is the nicest thing that could be said.
Sengoku Strider

BryanM wrote:Much like the stuff they put in the water to make the frogs gay, the real world stories behind the stuff they namedrop is more interesting than their superficial fantasy worlds that lack even a single robot catgirl. (At this point.... I'd even give the liberals a higher score for making Cruella de Vil a girl boss. Everyone knows there's one great way to kill a good story: by repetition.)

I think they're talking about the Human Connectome Project, or something like that here. An American initiative to have a neural map of the human brain. Accomplishments, still TBD.

It does remind one of the Human Brain Project, an absolute catastrophe on every level. Hundreds of different people in different labs doing unconnected things without talking to one another and oh yes, about a dozen different "goals". Just a cesspit of egos, trying to nab as much money and prestige for themselves as possible. (Shit, a ton of them had no interest or support of simulation in the first place which makes one think "the fuck???".) In the history of science fuckups, well, at least they didn't irradiate a city is the nicest thing that could be said.
Did they really figure out where to install the ports? All I have is RCA, MIDI and Mini-DVI and it sucks.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

You're going to be shocked when you hear this: a complete connectome of just the mouse brain, that tiny little noodle the size of a sugar cube, is still ~15 years away.

When it comes to scifi stuff, we're likely to have real longevity treatments and possibly reach "longevity escape velocity" long before they can pilot us like Super Mario.

So they'll have to settle for the tried and true methods of mind control - churches, schools, tv, dependence on making other people money in order to not die, etc.
Sengoku Strider

END TIMES FINANCIAL REPORT - BREAKING:

-
Prophets reporting HUGE news coming out of Washington - the military seized all of America Sunday, but don't spill the beans on that just yet.

Because the real news is NESARA IS FINALLY HAPPENING! Rack up your credit cards and take out a third mortgage while you still can!

For those of you not plugged into the world of high finance, here's the lowdown:

ANTI-GRAVITY TIME!!!

NESARA's been under gag order for 20 years as dark forces tried to prevent it, but they didn't reckon on a certain 45th (19th) president of the United States!

Where did this come from? It certainly wasn't a random engineering consultant in Lousiana who dreamt this up for fun one boring weekend, to see if he could make the math work. And then spent the last years of his life vehemently denying any of this was real. No no, patriots. Those who truly love the president know better by now. Check out this cool-ass lion!

Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

Andy Bogard, bringer of the new age!? HISHOKEN!!
RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
wht11

Post by wht11 »

BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Been thinking about feminism a little lately. How the first wave feminists wanted the most basic of rights - the right to divorce, to vote, to be able to acquire currency on their own and thus liberate themselves from being property.

That was another part of the pyramid scam that is hierarchies - in addition to being able to feel like they had status due to their race, the white wage slave also had a pseudo slave of their own. (And that was basically all they were paid with, the minimum wage being a distant, futuristic communist plot at the time. If the company script was enough to feed a family, you were lucky.)

In contrast, the Quakers were anti-hierarchical. Even by today's standards they were pretty much communists - instead of having designated preachers and priests free to command and prey upon the faithful like in most religions, the Religious Society of Friends was just that - friends. A meeting would consist of people taking turns talking about whatever the hell they felt like, and (gasp) women were allowed to speak. The contemporary attitudes from men outside the sect would be stuff like "letting a woman preach is worse than listening to a yapping dog", something that wouldn't be out of place from a modern BRANCO or Garrison cartoon. Some things never change.

It's probably no coincidence that the Quakers were the only group of people who wanted to eliminate the institution of slavery. Once again, if you read any of Frederick Douglass's personal biographies (they're public domain BTW, the man's been dead a little while) every other chapter the guy faces almost certain doom until a Quaker with a gun swoops in to save his ass. "If this was a movie script, the writer sure was getting lazy" you'd say to yourself.

TLDR: We have a Christopher Columbus day but not a Quakers Were Cool day. But... considering what they've done with MLK, maybe that's for the best.
Youtube Comments Section wrote:I seem to recall Trump kind of promising Candace Owens on her show to be his running mate. Maybe he thinks he can have more than one running mate? A Vice-Vice President perhaps?
lol
Sengoku Strider

BryanM wrote:
Youtube Comments Section wrote:I seem to recall Trump kind of promising Candace Owens on her show to be his running mate. Maybe he thinks he can have more than one running mate? A Vice-Vice President perhaps?
lol
Shojo Uncle Ruckus has been grinding hard for that white nationalist dollar. You know you've truly made it when people are joining your fan club to network with like-minded trailer park jihadi:

BryanM

Post by BryanM »

My eyebrows are quite raised that this guy doesn't think Oklahoma City is sufficiently loyal

Koa Zo

Post by Koa Zo »

BryanM wrote:It's probably no coincidence that the Quakers were the only group of people who wanted to eliminate the institution of slavery. Once again, if you read any of Frederick Douglass's personal biographies (they're public domain BTW, the man's been dead a little while) every other chapter the guy faces almost certain doom until a Quaker with a gun swoops in to save his ass. "If this was a movie script, the writer sure was getting lazy" you'd say to yourself.
I'm no expert on the subject, but Quakers were cruel slave owners as much as any other group. They were the first prominent group to come to terms with the hypocrisy of being religious yet abusing their god's creations and they did eventually contribute greatly to the discourse of abolition, but they weren't always that way.
Of Pennsylvania history I've read, Quakers were known to let their slaves starve. It is also recorded that Pennsylvania slaves in some ways had it worse than their southern counterparts. Whereas southern plantations had populations of slaves which effectively formed their own communities centered around the slave quarters; northern farmers are said to have often had just one or two slaves which severely isolated the slaves and caused greater mental anguish as they'd have no friends or family or relationships.

Benjamin Lay is one of the better known Quaker abolitionists and he was disowned by the Quakers for speaking out as he did.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Like any group they were divided on the issue. The very fact they were able to overthrow the wealthy shitbags on this issue within ~50 years, a hundred years before the civil war broke out, is very impressive.

Think about how much hasn't changed overmuch for the better in most religious communities since the 1970's. Hierarchy keeps things hierarchical.
Dressed as a soldier, Benjamin Lay concluded a diatribe against slavery, quoting the Bible saying that all men should be equal under God, by plunging a sword into a Bible containing a bladder of blood-red pokeberry juice, which spattered over those nearby.
Heh, I like this guy. Much like my love of Diogenes, anyone who makes comfortable people uncomfortable is a hero.
Sengoku Strider

BryanM wrote:Like any group they were divided on the issue. The very fact they were able to overthrow the wealthy shitbags on this issue within ~50 years, a hundred years before the civil war broke out, is very impressive.
I take nothing away from them, but it is important to point out that it was a common view throughout the Empire. Abolitionists within mainstream Christian churches such as the Anglicans & Presbyterians had led the charge in many places. This led to legal precedent being set in 1772 that effectively initiated the end of slavery in the British Isles, after a judge ruled that it had never been established as legal under common or statue law to begin with, and ran counter to English contract law. The colonies followed suit fairly quickly, though in places like the West Indies where the economies were slave-dependent it lasted until the Abolition Act in 1833 made it illegal in the colonies as well.