Breakthrough Gaming's Get to the Top 2 (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

Breakthrough Gaming's Get to the Top 2 (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

TRASHFALL FINAL (PART X)
CLOSING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF BAD GAMING.
THE STORY OF MY (GAMER) LIFE.

Even Lea knows this is laughable beyond belief.

Breakthrough Gaming is still releasing trash, and this game is no exception.
This time, the review will be Breakthrough Gaming's Get to the Top 2.

James likes the little web.
Little web, little web, little web, little web, little web.

Get to the Top 2 is basically the same premise as the first one, so there's not too much to talk about here. Just avoid getting hit by the horizontal flying balls until you reach the goal on the top of the area. Basically there's nothing new except for the level layouts at the point of feeling like a cheap rom hack where the stages are changed, but without offering something new to the game. I've saw better things on Super Mario Bros. ROM Hacks on the 'net. This is a game you've paid for it, so you expect some quality, but it seems the product quality passed away and is with God, in other words, quality is dead.

In today's story, Skeletor thought he could take the Bydo Empire by himself and got massacred for his decision.
Perseverance doesn't mean "play hero" and act like a smart-ass taking unnecessary risks.
Also, picking fights for nothing doesn't imply courage, but lack of intelligence.

The game, like all their "Arcade" titles in their lineup, tells a lesson based on a verse from the Bible. This game should be considered as a corruption and desecration of the holy scripts, something that grants the developer a ticket to hell 'cos I'm sure God is not gonna be happy with this game, and I'll really hate to be caught in the crossfire of God's wrath and realize that was because I was on the same planet than Myron when God's unleashed his fury upon him.

That single hit means Game Over.

For a game that comes up with a lesson about love from God, Myron Kevan Tynes Jr. doesn't seem to lead by the example as we have "Zero Tolerance" to player errors, which will be quite common in this game because of the fast balls in the later stages. Is like "You've got hit once?, Go back to Stage 1", and you'll be suffering this problem because you'll be getting hit by a slower ball above you when you tried to dodge a fast one that almost hits you. Yeah, this game suffers of bad obstacle placement which makes you think if the game designer was trolling the player. They talk about perseverance and looks more like if Myron was testing the limits of your patience.

Graphics and sound they're basically abysmal and Non-existant as we have the same black and white trash with a crappy colored platform, all of this is accompanied by the sounds of silence. That's right, no music, only crappy sound effects.

Here's your "Mission complete", Nina Lynn.

Looks like Myron is not gonna leave the PlayStation Store alone for a long time, and this game clearly proves it. Although it has a single, comforting fact: It gives you 12 trophies for a buck, its not too comforting to realize you've wasted a dollar for this game.

This is what trash games should really deserve.
An explosive death that wipes them out of existence.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki