Breakthrough Gaming's Rock, Paper, Scissors (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

Breakthrough Gaming's Rock, Paper, Scissors (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

TRASHFALL FINAL (PART VIII)
VIDEOGAME IDIOCY HURTS

In 2022... Trash games... will come... to us.

Apparently, we can't say "Trash" gaming without talking about Breakthrough Gaming. So it's time for another of those "Bible" games, and I put Bible on quotes because they have nothing to do with it.
Looks like nothing, NOTHING, but NOTHING is safe from Breakthrough Gaming. Not even popular childrens games and believe it or not, the popular Rock, Paper, Scissors is today's unfortunate victim of Myron Kevan Tynes Jr.'s abominations.

The Guessing Game: Idiots Edition

Is not the first time we've saw the popular childs game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" making an appearance on videogames. Being Sega's Alex Kidd series a good example. Just take a look at Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle where it was used on bonus rounds. But making a whole game around it?, sounds like an absurd idea, but Breakthrough Gaming's levels of idiocy seems to know no boundaries and they made this monstrosity.
The "gameplay" if we can call it like that, is to guess the opponent's decision by pressing Square for Rock, Triangle for Paper and Circle for Scissors and hope for the best. The only true opponent of the game is the time limit 'cos the timer consumes like 3 in-game seconds per real world second. If you can get 7 correct guesses then you're a high scorer, 'cos that would be a matter of pure luck because most of the times you'll be running out of time after two or three right guesses forcing you to play the game like three times or so if you want to reach 5 points and get everything with both right, tied and wrong guesses with the three options. Yeah, all this button mashing for a dozen trophies and a Platinum in around 2 or 3 minutes. I know gamers want to get the most trophies as possible, BUT NOT THAT LOW AND CHEAP!, Just take a look at Natsuki Chronicles and CrossCode in terms of trophy progression. They give you a sense of "Nice, I've got two thropies today, let's see how many I can get in the next days", while all of Breakthrough Gaming's titles the trophy progression is more like this: "Oh, I got one. What, another one? Another again?, Oh, I've got the Platinum already?" If you're gonna give up the trophies that easily, just give them as soon as we open the damn game already.

Is like when I buy a game: It could be what I'm looking or a turd that no one wants!

As usual, this game comes with a lesson in the attract mode, telling us about how we can get things that we would and we wouldn't want in life (playing this game is indeed something that you wouldn't want in your life), but putting God and the Bible in the equation is just an insult to the Lord if we consider the unsurmountable trash this game is.
Graphics and sound, it's not just the same, pathetic trash, but its also recycled trash. The background is the same from their Baseball game and the music of the title screen was re-used from their Pinball game. Its like, if they've made a great work with Lent The Easter Bunny, why they had to go back to the crappy graphics of before? This isn't retro or vintage, is computer vomit, even the Magnavox Odyssey was way better than this.

We've should better keep our mouths shut, Nina.
Shizuka might go berserk on us if we keep talking.

Myron's "Heresy in Christian Game Disguise" continues and this game is a clear testimony of it. Breakthrough Gaming's Rock, Paper or Scissors is the lowest of trash gaming.
This is not "It's so bad it's good", it breaks all there is to know about trash gaming, basically all we know about trash games has gone out the window.

*Sing "If only we could threw you out" to the tune of "If only tears could bring you back" by Midnight Sons*

Trash games, oh crap. That's worse than the Bydo Empire.
Can't stand this garbage. ¿When this trashbag disappears?
Game Over, man.
Am I gonna lose my head.
This game's horrendous. Bag of filth, please go away.
What the hell, dude?
This sucks, That's only some of my words
I'm getting tired of you.

If only we could threw you out for real
If we could put you in the trash (in the trash).
Get rid of you, will be the peace to us.
Begone, disease! Damned pest, get out, go away.
If we could send you to hell for real.

An ocean of vomit we are sailing through again.
Waves of excrement are carrying on your pestilence.
Just get the hell out, and please don't come back again
Don't make me repeat it.
Now go back where you came from.
Look in our eyes (Look in our eyes)
The wrath and fury didn't go by.
Please get out, or you'll die!

If only we could threw you out for real.
If we can send you back to hell (back to hell).
Enough with you, repulsive mount of trash.
Atrocity! Disgrace and Blasphemy!
If we could send you to hell for real.

You made us mad and shout the words that make us wish you the worst.
Threw you in the trash, seal you away.
A place in hell is waiting for you now

If only we could threw you out for real.
If we could put you in the trash (back to hell)
Enough with you, repulsive pestilence.
Begone, disease! Get the... hell out, away!
If we could send you to hell (back to hell) for real.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki