SP Review: Bowling - Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

SP Review: Bowling - Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

Another Breakthrough Gaming review for your laughter.
Today is Breakthrough Gaming Presents: Bowling, A.K.A. Bowling - Breakthrough Gaming Arcade.

I've saw better graphics on the Atari 2600.

Breakthrough Gaming Arcade is back with a brand new rap...A rap of trash. Bowling (not to be confused with Project: Summer Ice - Bowling which has released the Mark version which I'll spare you the review.) is a pathetic bowling game where, if you've saw the review of Project: Summer Ice Bowling, the gameplay is basically the same; Put the ball in position and then press a button to fire in the auto-aimed direction hoping to take down as much pins as possible. But the objective is not how many pins you take down, instead of making the highest score possible beyond 200 points, but taking your time takes points out of the value, at the point that clearing all the pins with well calculated shots aren't enough to get the 200 points. So what should you do? Lock, aim and shoot as fast as possible, basically doing lucky shots and hoping for the best. ¿What kind of screwed up mechanic is that?, That defies the concept of precision and timing which is a fundamental element in a sport like Bowling, is like Archery without looking the target and calculate for a precise shot.

"Trophies for a buck" is best way to describe this mess.

Raison d'etre of this game? None, except for a few trophies in exchange for a buck just like all the trash games from this developer.

I'm being helpful with the people around, warning about how horrible this game is.

The real lesson I've learned is THIS GAME IS FULL OF [EXPLETIVE]. God should be REALLY offended since the game is an even worse version of Project: Summer Ice - Bowling.
If that game was bad already, then this game is insulting enough to unleash the end of the world.

Graphics and sound are almost inexistant. The pins are recycled from Project: Summer Ice - Bowling and the ball sprite is from Catch the Bowling Balls all of these in a black background. As for the sound an abominable "BRrrrRRRRrrrrM" that tries to pass as music.

Then, the Lord threw the Moon to the Earth because of Breakthrough Gaming's constant trash game releases.

Bowling - Breakthrough Gaming Arcade is definetly a real good look of how low and pathetic game development could fall. Well, I don't know if this is the real bottom line of Pathetic, 'cos they're planning to make a new lineup of four more games. I mean God, no! let this world catch a breath after all these trash games, for the sake of sane minds. But unfortunately this is "Trashfall", a Moonfall of trash 'cos each Sunday, the trash comes to us.

Horror...horror...horror.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki