SP Review: Zippy the Circle 8-9-10 (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

SP Review: Zippy the Circle 8-9-10 (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

Looks like its once again that time when I have to play another of those Breakthrough Gaming trash games.
This time, is Zippy the Circle Level 8, Level 9 and Level 10. Yeah, they can't say "Part IV" or "Levels 8-10".

Another "Finders Keepers" mini-game. Good lord...

I'm not gonna talk about the visual and sound departments this time, since they're more, much more of the same thing as all the previous games and I'd definitely end up repeating myself. So I'll start with the gameplay. The 8th level is a dungeon-maze where the objective is to find a key to free Zoey and then return to her cell so she can escape and complete this level. There's zero strategy or enemies to take care of, just go to the bottom of the dungeon where the key is, pick it, prisoner freed. To obtain the medal you have to clear this stage in less than 300 seconds.

Sonic Adventure 2 "Failures of Stupidity Edition"

Level 9 is a self scrolling horizontal platforming where you have to avoid to be crushed while picking rings, unlike Pawarumi, you don't have to worry about the Indiana Jones ripoff of a stage hazard behind you. Just pass through the rings and that's all.

Another God forsaken maze.

Level 10 is another maze themed stage and this is where we take control of Zoey, but GOD DAMN! the floor is so slippery you'll end up bouncing with everything. If Bitmaster and the second stage of Sisters Royale were bad, this is even worse, at first I thought the controller was having problems or the game was badly programmed there, because with the Axelay/RayStorm-esque camera angle, the navigation in this stage is insult to injury and is quite frustrating to see Zoey bouncing like an idiot trying to move across the horizontal sections of the labyrinth. Keep in mind, you have to clear two "Ice" mazes in less than 350 seconds to obtain the medal.

Want to have a look at this disgrace of a game? Click on the link below and crack a few laughs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSnwGVhSFg

ZIPPY'S CURIOSITIES
- First time the player takes control of Zoey.

Like the other times, I DON'T CARE!!

Looks like we're one step from finishing this game as a whole, so I only have to wait until the next Sunday to play the final chapter of Zippy the Circle. I think this trash game calvary is really coming to an end. Just one final Zippy game, the announced ZJ the Ball 2 and the 2 chapters left of Bowling and I'll be done with Breakthrough Gaming... I HOPE.

A pic that describes this game?
Lea crying, of course.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki