Breakthrough Gaming's Track "Challenge Mode Edition" (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

Breakthrough Gaming's Track "Challenge Mode Edition" (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

Via Dolorosa "PlayStation 4 Edition".

Looks like I'm far from being free of the Breakthrough Gaming calvary, they release another addition to their trash game catalogue disguised as "Christian" games.

(Sigh) Hell, I've already had enough with the Project: Summer Ice - Bowling and ZJ The Ball series which fortunately I don't have to review all of them since they're basically the same thing: Repetitive No-enemy in sight, zero effort gameplay, what on Earth these guys came up with this time?, A trash shmup?, a trash platformer?, no. It's another "Challenge Mode Edition", Track "Challenge Mode Edition".

Well, looks like Breakthrough Gaming didn't learned from their previous "Edition" which was Baseball "Challenge Mode Edition" where the game had almost non-existant differences between the original Baseball game, except for a few letters representing different ball throwing patterns. In Track Challenge Mode Edition there's basically no difference between the original game. If you've played Track and then play Track "Challenge Mode Edition", you'll not notice any difference between both of them. That's right, you've bought the same [EXPLETIVE] game just for the "Challenge Mode Edition" moniker.
I'm not gonna talk about the graphics and sound since they're the same trash from the original Breakthrough Gaming's Track.

Like the original game and all of Breakthrough Gaming/Project: Summer Ice catalog of trash games, this abomination only exists for cheap trophies. So If you don't mind to insult your PlayStation 4 or 5 with sorry excuses like this game, then pick it. But the best thing to do is to avoid it since that might encourage Breakthrough Gaming on releasing more of their trash games.

To end this review, I just hope this Challenge Mode Edition branding doesn't become a trend and end up re-releasing the whole Breakthrough Gaming Arcade titles.

The agony of playing bad games is unbearable.
Lea knows that well.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki