Need to learn Japanese ASAP for Famicom games

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Bananamatic

Re: Need to learn Japanese ASAP for Famicom games

Post by Bananamatic »

atheistgod1999 wrote: :roll: Fuck off.
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy..... - ;) that's pretty fuckin funny turns my back to you and chuckles but... not as funny as whats about to happen now unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance- stealth kills walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune - comes up behind you and stabs you in the back Hahaha, now that power is mine! becomes engilfed in a bright light It feels so powerful! - unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!
ED-057

Post by ED-057 »

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy..... - that's pretty fuckin funny turns my back to you and chuckles but... not as funny as whats about to happen now unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance- stealth kills walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune - comes up behind you and stabs you in the back Hahaha, now that power is mine! becomes engilfed in a bright light It feels so powerful! - unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!
もう一度書いてください。日本語で。
ED-057

Post by ED-057 »

一ヶ月だけの勉強で字幕なしアニメを観るとして早いですね。

You already learned all of the verb conjugations and grammatical particles?
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

My man, you are going about things the hard way.

You need to save up some cash, and get some EverDrives for your cart based systems. Most of the JP games, that are moderately popular, have English translations. You can play these on your original hardware with no modding needed. Tons of great Super Famicom games have been translated.