Gridrunner++ by Llamasoft

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Blade

Gridrunner++ by Llamasoft

Post by Blade »

I am of course talking about the 9.95 PC full-version of the game. And this is the high-score thread for it.

All you have to do is state your high score, ship color you used, level (level name as well) that you got Game Over at, and number of sheepies you managed to collect when you died (assuming you weren't having a hard time getting them, 9 is the maximum you can have, of course having 10 sheepies gives you the homing sheep's head, but the rest you collect beyond 9 Sheepies count as 1000 bonus points). Also state whether or not you used the Sheepie Zapper or not. I'll start:

6871761 "Sheepie Ship", Level 16 "Unfortunately Continental" 3x Sheepies, Sheepie Zapper Used.

Any takers?

Also, it's perfectly okay to "Resume Best" as the game only continues based on how many lives you had left at the beginning of the last stage you completed before you got the big Game Over, in other words you have to complete that stage again, and the stage after it to make progress. It should be okay, since this game doesn't implement Continues like most shmups. Sound fair enough.

Oh yeah, one more thing:

:twisted: GOT YOU!!! :twisted:
The world would be a better place if there were less shooters and more dot-eaters.

Jesus' BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS:
1. Pure, Mournful, Humble Heart
2. Merciful Peacemaker
3. Suffer for Righteous Desire
DeSangre

Re: Gridrunner++ by Llamasoft

Post by DeSangre »

Blade wrote:Also, it's perfectly okay to "Resume Best"
ENGRISH ON
I'm not agree.

Reason is game not many long, so ok to beginning of stage 1 every times.
ENGRISH OFF

Honestly, I think resuming doesn't really make sense unless you want to see all of the game stages with little effort.

btw, my old score:
18,208,536 Level 31, DeSangre