Best Girl?
Sonay 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Selma 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
Ece 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Nur 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Lale 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Ode 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
 Post subject: Sisters Royale (Alfa System, PC/Switch/PS4)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:22 am 

"We're going to war over Yashikins, yay!"

HARD

Overall

NORMAL

Overall

Sonay

Selma

Ece

Nur

Lale

Ode

I will add a Hard Mode board if there are scores, but might just keep that as a general board instead of this ocd nightmare of scoreboards above. :wink: Note: Ode is a DLC character that you need to purchase online. I am not sure if the special body-pillow mega editions of Sisters Royale include her as a bonus.

This game is actually quite good, so give it a shot! It has a pretty nice difficulty curve and it's easy to jump in if you are newer to the genre. Get close to enemies, raise the sibling tension, and grab them coins!

Post scores in this format:
Code:
MODE
SISTER
Name - Score - Stage - Platform - [url=]link[/url]

Example:
Code:
Hard
Lale
EmperorIng - 500,000 - 2 - Switch [url=]link[/url]

Link is for video or snapshot taken of your final score. It is optional but encouraged.

Last edited by EmperorIng on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:02 am, edited 8 times in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Sisters Royale (Alfa System, PC/Switch/PS4)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:40 am 

Normal
Nur
EmperorIng - 1,589,720,110 - 4 - Switch - image

I enjoy playing as Nur the most and I find it easier to maintain high tension and uncovering fairies with her familiar. The spinning familiars do make it hard to damage some things quickly, however.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:16 am 

Here's my current bests for Normal and Hard.

Fidget Spinner girl is my favorite to play, XII Stage style lol. But so far I've gotten my best scores with Sonay.

Normal
Sonay
Jeneki - 2,108,143,530 - All - PS4 - https://imgur.com/gaREMSF

Hard
Sonay
Jeneki - 2,454,666,900 - 5 - PS4 - https://imgur.com/dkwqdQe

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:25 pm 

Already with a clear on the board, nice! And a Hard Mode board just for you :wink: I'm no good using Selma since I have the stupid urge to spin the blades around and run into bullets rather than stay put like a smart boy.

I'll try to brush up on my Nur score later today, maybe I can finally get to stage 5...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:54 am 

Normal
Sonay
Kiken - 2,847,692,410 - All - Switch - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... mal-hs.jpg

Hard
Sonay
Kiken - 4,583,361,990 - All - Switch - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ard-hs.jpg

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:50 am 

Nice, ALLs in both Normal AND Hard! You had a lot of great info and impressions in the main thread so I figured it to be a matter of time before your scores came here, Kiken. Those extra treasure chest coins must really make the difference when it comes to scoring between Normal and Hard!

Looks like you had some pretty healthy bomb use in your runs as well. I can imagine that the last boss or two used up at least 4 or so :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:00 pm 

EmperorIng wrote:
Nice, ALLs in both Normal AND Hard! You had a lot of great info and impressions in the main thread so I figured it to be a matter of time before your scores came here, Kiken. Those extra treasure chest coins must really make the difference when it comes to scoring between Normal and Hard!

Looks like you had some pretty healthy bomb use in your runs as well. I can imagine that the last boss or two used up at least 4 or so :mrgreen:

Yeah, it came down to finally hooking up the capture card and grabbing some screen shots for verification.

The big difference in scoring potential between Normal and Hard boils down to all the suicide bullets allowing you to maintain 8x far more easily. Normal feels very restrictive in comparison.

With the TLB, I find his angelic form to be far more annoying than his demonic form (I get trapped more easily by some of the angelic form patterns... the demonic patterns feel more like classic Shikigami).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:44 pm 

https://www.restartsyndrome.com/userimg/295u687pNormal-20209123219.jpg

Normal
Sonay
BLOODY - 2,104,071,890 - All - Switch

i played Switch and PS 4 Version and i think the bullets on PS 4 are faster.Ps 4 version is harder

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm 

Nice job Bloody! Especially on that cool 20,000+ coin collection :wink:

Three clears with Sonay; maybe she's easier overall to beat the game with thanks to her familiar... IIRC, I think Serraxor's Bullet Heaven video mentions that the PS4 version has a little less slowdown than the Switch so that might be what you're noticing. Strange, since the game was originally made for Switch. It shouldn't make too much difference however.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:38 am 

Do any of them play like Shikigami characters(since this is basically Shiki IV), or is it completely unique?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:08 am 

For sure, calling this game "Shikigami 4: Harem RomCom Edition" is pretty accurate.
Sonay is a clear stand in for Kohtaro with a similar, seeking familiar.
Selma is this game's Kim Dae Jeong, with three blades protruding that you manually spin.
Nur is similar to Sayo Yuki (with two spinning familiars orbiting her)

As far as I can tell Ece and Lale don't have analogs to the Shiki cast, but I am not familiar with Shikigami 3 (wish it would be ported again; it looked so good...). I haven't tried out the DLC character Ode so I don't even know what she plays like.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:10 am 

EmperorIng wrote:
For sure, calling this game "Shikigami 4: Harem RomCom Edition" is pretty accurate.
Sonay is a clear stand in for Kohtaro with a similar, seeking familiar.
Selma is this game's Kim Dae Jeong, with three blades protruding that you manually spin.
Nur is similar to Sayo Yuki (with two spinning familiars orbiting her)

As far as I can tell Ece and Lale don't have analogs to the Shiki cast, but I am not familiar with Shikigami 3 (wish it would be ported again; it looked so good...). I haven't tried out the DLC character Ode so I don't even know what she plays like.

I'd have to play it to be sure, but one of them looks like Niigi GB, has a familiar that absorbs shots to charge a counter shot.

Looks like Ode is (unsurprisingly) Fumiko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78QlfyiCNq0

I think it IS her, lol.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:43 am 

Wow, the pieces come together when I see her in action. Identical shot style, same clothing + a mask, ha ha. Alfa System games are no strangers to having characters from alternate worlds/games take place in other ones, after all. I might get the DLC now just to add my fav Shiki char to the roster. :wink:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:01 am 

I still haven't beaten Lale's boss fight (starting to really piss me off, lol), but I continue to improve! Playing as Nur is so much fun. You end up using her familiars almost all the time (at least I do) trying to get as many x8 as possible. Very addicting.

Normal
Nur
EmperorIng - 1,736,493,020 - 4 - Switch - image

Offline Profile