Mecha Ritz

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Shepardus

Re: Mecha Ritz

Post by Shepardus »

Nice find Zaarock, surprised to see that it was done with ship 02 since I always thought ship 05 was better with its faster speed. Maybe 02's charge shots do more damage, but I haven't tested. The charge shot was certainly useful for plowing through the midbosses quickly and getting a very low time at the end, just under 1000 seconds! There's still plenty of room for improvement in the form of fewer hits to the shield, but impressive nonetheless.
NTSC-J: You know STGs are in trouble when you have threads on how to introduce them to a wider audience and get more people playing followed by threads on how to get its hardcore fan base to play them, too.
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

Ha ha, I just looked at the twitter and saw a few tweets about Final Boss. Awesome.
Zaarock wrote:Here's the best known score afaik: 202 million by 'sirubagan' w/ ship 02 & autofire could be useful for figuring out the scoring.
Dope replay. It's good to note how he goes full on Yagawa with the bombs at high rank. Probably your best bet and good for gaining extra enemy waves even up until the end. He also seems to be using a trick similar to the type 1 ship where you hold your shot taps just long enough to get both focus and normal shots out. Seems to do a LOT of damage with type 2.

Also I fucking love the stage 3 boss at high rank.
Zaarock wrote:The dev is working on another STG project with really cool art so far. I should play this proper & post some scores here.
Could you link to that? I couldn't find it on the twitter lol.
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
Shepardus

Post by Shepardus »

Got a new Normal score!

Shepardus - 26,626,390 - ALL-V
01 - 99 - 99
NTSC-J: You know STGs are in trouble when you have threads on how to introduce them to a wider audience and get more people playing followed by threads on how to get its hardcore fan base to play them, too.
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
Shepardus

Post by Shepardus »

lol improved my normal score by a whopping 50k

Shepardus - 26,677,490 - ALL-V
01 - 99 - 99
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
Prinny

Post by Prinny »

Prinny - 25,062,590 - ALL-V
03 - 99 - 99

Screenshot

Maybe I'll try hell mode later.
DocHauser

Post by DocHauser »

DocHauser - 13,991,400 - ALL-V
02 - 65 - 87

First clear, so still scoring pretty low. I think those rank numbers are right...
Squire Grooktook

^^^Adding

Also just got a new normal mode score myself:

Squire Grooktook - 30,877,000 - ALL-V
01 - 99 - 99

Pretty solid run. Choked a bit on the stage 3 boss and some parts of stage 4, costing some score. Made up for it with a pretty decent 1 death fight vs the tlb (very cluch no bomb/no shield dodge through her last pattern).
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
The Armchair General

Post by The Armchair General »

20,672,700 - ALL-V
02 - 99 - 99

I'll be back someday with a higher score. Also is there anything you can do to get this game on the high score board index?
Squire Grooktook

Updated!

Also we'll just have to wait for a mod/admin to see this in order to get the index updated.

Aeon Zenith - My STG.
microfolk

Post by microfolk »

First clear ever, first run I remembered to try to time my shots in order to have both unfocused and focused shots on screen. I don't know if I deserve my clear but oh well.

microfolk - 25,441,220 - ALL-V
01 - 00 - 99
Squire Grooktook

If you got the clear, you deserve it ^_^

You're score ain't bad either. Probably the best "first clear" score here.

Aeon Zenith - My STG.
Immryr

Post by Immryr »

finally got around to playing this today. I don't have a score to post yet but I did get to the TLB 3 times so far, but my rank was pretty low and it just went on for too long for me to hold out. really fun game.

I dunno what that guy in the high scoring replay is doing for autofire, but it seems tantamount to cheating to me. you cannot get that kind of firepower out of the 02 ship with manual tapping. it just trivialises the game imo.
Immryr

Post by Immryr »

managed to get the clear with a few credits today. whew that last boss is still brutal for me. only got through by having shit loads of bombs and shields.

immryr - 16602720 - ALL-V
02 - 65 - not sure
Shepardus

Post by Shepardus »

Someone did a no-miss no-bomb (not no-shield though) clear of normal difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQaQagwJddU
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
KAI

Post by KAI »

KAI - 20.770.200 - ALL + TLB
01 - 99 - 99

holy fuck! this game!! fuck that TLB!!!
pandoraXhunter

Post by pandoraXhunter »

pandoraXhunter - 20,256,960 - ALL-V
01 - 90 - 99
Youtube|Twitter|Twitch

1cc List
Now playing: Beatmania IIDX
pandoraXhunter

Post by pandoraXhunter »

Probably going to be my last score for this game for now

pandoraXhunter - 25,421,900 - ALL-V
01 - 99 - 99
Youtube|Twitter|Twitch

1cc List
Now playing: Beatmania IIDX
Akeru99

Post by Akeru99 »

Akeru99 - 148,098,000 - ALL-V
01 - 120 - ?

Akeru99 - 39,232,240 - ALL-V
01 - 99 - 99

Edit for better scores.
This game is amazing. Had a lot of fun playing it!
Akeru99

Post by Akeru99 »

Akeru99 - 233,441,700 - ALL-V
02 - 120 - 300

Back at it again. Autofire was used for this one.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

LordHypnos - 18,434,220 - ALL-V
01 - 20 - 29

This is from a while back, but it looks like I'm not actually the lowest score, so I'm gonna submit it! I even have a YT video of it, not that there's much of a reason to watch it as it's not a very remarkable run. Also, I'm not 100% sure that it's ALL-V. I think it is, but what does that actually mean?
YouTube | Restart Syndrome | 1cclist | Go Play Mars Matrix
Solunas wrote:How to Takumi your scoring system
1) Create Scoring System
2) Make it a multiplier for your actual score
Shepardus

Post by Shepardus »

ALL-V is when you get the TLB (the girl) as the stage 5 boss. If you run out of time on the timer in the status bar, you get a teddy bear instead. Looking at your video, your run is an ALL-V.
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

Shepardus wrote:ALL-V is when you get the TLB (the girl) as the stage 5 boss. If you run out of time on the timer in the status bar, you get a teddy bear instead. Looking at your video, your run is an ALL-V.
:) Ah, good, thanks! That's what I thought, but yeah. Wasn't sure.
YouTube | Restart Syndrome | 1cclist | Go Play Mars Matrix
Solunas wrote:How to Takumi your scoring system
1) Create Scoring System
2) Make it a multiplier for your actual score
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

Edit [May 30, 2019]
Normal (Starting Rank < 100)
Goompaolo9500 - 18,773,640 - ALL-V
Ship-04 Starting Rank-80 Max Rank-99
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.