eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
CStarFlare

Re: eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package

Post by CStarFlare »

Stage 2 is a good place because it's usually more or less impossible/not worth trying. To bump your multiplier there, so you can milk those streams a little for a few hundred thousand. I don't push it out of fear that I'll drop to x4 during the boss though.
Restart Syndrome::
Shmup leaderboards and Video Index! | My score history on RS
grayst

Post by grayst »

Hard
grayst & 27,887,510 & 6 & Autobomb OFF & Replay: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... mRSU2lBcmc

Video: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... 3JnX0R5M1U

I did it somewhere in summer and didn't want to upload, because it is not All+tlb and because there is still a lot place for improvement. But now i don't feel like playing this category at all. Ever.

P.S. I think that we all just have to agree that scoring at this game with bombs is a stupid and inhuman task and it can be done fully only by TAS (thanks to the frame perfect windows for bomb placement without any video or sound cue). Thus no-bomb category should become more common. I probably will even participate in scoring no-bomb competition for extend difficulty _/
PurpleTheGuy

Post by PurpleTheGuy »

Hey Nwodatek, it's truly been a while!

Yeah, a few months ago or so, I don't know if you know about it, but I actually did a 1cc of eXceed 3rd -Jade Penetrate- Black Package on Exceed Mode! I just haven't posted it here until now, so yeah.

Exceed
VioletHatPurple & 11,722,760 & ALL + TLB & Autobomb OFF & Replay & Video

This is actually my 2nd 1cc of eXceed 3rd -JP- BP Exceed Mode. The 1st 1cc replay de-sync'd, sadly enough.

Yeah, for the video, sorry, if the FPS speed is less than ideal in certain places. I used Fraps to record this run, and I also live recorded that run, so I think that's probably why the fraps sometimes goes less than ideal (That, and perhaps my laptop isn't able to do full speed at certain places for this game, I guess, in terms of using fraps). Otherwise, the game runs normally at the usual 60 fps all the way through, when I'm not recording. I live recorded it because, well, my 1st 1cc de-sync'd for some reason, so I did a live recording to not have to deal with that.
I'm Purple (or VioletHatPurple), the man who'll become King of the Doujin Players! Yes, I am a Touhou/Doujin Game Player!

YouTube Channel | Twitter Account | Scores/1cc List on Restart Syndrome
CloudyMusic

Post by CloudyMusic »

Hard
CloudyMusic & 8,176,770 & ALL (no EX) & Autobomb OFF & Replay

I really like the length of the game as-is so I'm not super motivated to start going for the extra stage, lol. Maybe I'll try to unlock Exceed mode sometime, at least.

EDIT: I didn't realize the last few submissions haven't been posted, either, so I can make a new thread in the next couple days if nobody else does it first.
CloudyMusic

Post by CloudyMusic »