shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:29 am View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:30 am 


User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 2583
Location: BRA
Kollision - 15,329 - ? - ALL - 1,097,451,570 - A

Image

Played with Hyuga.
I didn't get to take note of the tension average. Does it appear in the game over screen?
I'm gonna give it a few more tries, I'll try to play more agressively.
_________________
tantos jogos de nave para jogar, tão pouco tempo!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:07 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
Kollision wrote:
Kollision - 15,329 - ? - ALL - 1,097,451,570 - A

Image

Played with Hyuga.
I didn't get to take note of the tension average. Does it appear in the game over screen?
I'm gonna give it a few more tries, I'll try to play more agressively.


Tension average only appear in result table.
Go with all mano!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:16 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 6679
Location: Casino Arcade (RIP), UK.
Just getting into this on my new GNET set-up. What a game!

PLAYER: spadgy
GET ITEMS: 3704
TENSION AVERANGE: x5
REACHED STAGE: 3-3
SCORE: 236,702,190
CLASS: D
CHARACTER: Kuga

Image

COOL!
_________________
Image
My Hi-Scores | My 1CCs


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:40 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
Updated.
Welcome.
COOL!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 am 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 6679
Location: Casino Arcade (RIP), UK.
'Cool!' to be here! And I'll be back - I love this game.

By the way, I think I need to go up a place on the high-score (that will be embarrassing if I'm wrong!).

Cool!
_________________
Image
My Hi-Scores | My 1CCs


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
That should be ok now!
COOL!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:56 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 1465
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Wow, didn't know SnS had a score attack thread. :P I expect this to be more popular very soon.
:wink:

I'll contribute some of my scores soon, as you can imagine I have been playing this game WAY too much over the past year.
_________________
Image
heli wrote:
Why is milestone director in prison ?, are his game to difficult ?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:07 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2013
Posts: 1106
Location: France
Arcade Kuga
M.Knight - 17,544 - x6 - ALL - 1,339,609,970 - S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oPIE2mbErA
Spoiler: show
Image


Arcade Hyuuga
M.Knight - 6,665 - x6 - 4-1 - 443,625,020 - B
Spoiler: show
Image


IR Kuga
M.Knight - 13,719 - x6 - 4-3 - 1,074,649,740 - A
Spoiler: show
Image


IR Hyuuga
M.Knight - 4,263 - x6 - 2-1 - 297,533,800 - D
Spoiler: show
Image
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.

Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:36 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
M.Knight wrote:
Arcade Kuga
M.Knight - 17,544 - x6 - ALL - 1,339,609,970 - S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oPIE2mbErA
Spoiler: show
Image


Arcade Hyuuga
M.Knight - 6,665 - x6 - 4-1 - 443,625,020 - B
Spoiler: show
Image


IR Kuga
M.Knight - 13,719 - x6 - 4-3 - 1,074,649,740 - A
Spoiler: show
Image


IR Hyuuga
M.Knight - 4,263 - x6 - 2-1 - 297,533,800 - D
Spoiler: show
Image


Updated
Nice Kuga score and 1080p pretty sure I will watch this today.
Just now I am smilling like a kid


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:21 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Time to bump this thread. I've been having so much fun with Sisters Royale that I thought I'd look more into Alfa System's original graze-em-up. :mrgreen: Been playing the PC version (not the steam ver) with the fan translation by cj_iwakura.

Arcade Kuga
EmperorIng - 9,693 - x6 - 5-1 - 595,137,150 - B

Here's a video of my run. This is the first time I managed to kill that asshole of a 4-2 boss, who has been my wall for some time now. I got greedy at the skull rush before the 5-1 boss, which led to my final death. I was really hoping to at least reach the final boss... It might have even happened had I not died like a moron twice on the first boss.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/823955878

Image
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:56 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2020
Posts: 10
Location: Minnesota, US
I should just add mine as well since I've been going through this series, and I love it to death. I want to go back and improve this eventually or try my hand with Kim, but not until I finish the rest of the games.

GET ITEMS: 27927
TENSION AVERANGE: x6
REACHED STAGE: ALL
SCORE: 2,230,400,130
CLASS: A
CHARACTER: Fumiko
PLAYER: Mishi

Image

Wishing you the best on your run Ing. Maybe I'm just used to having lots of damage with Fumiko, but actually find Kuga hard because of not being used to certain attacks that I'd normally skip over.
_________________
Play Guilty Gear


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:50 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Thanks Mishi! I was impressed with your score as well, back when I saw it first.

Arcade Kuga
EmperorIng - 11,233 - x6 - 5-2 - 720,717,580 - A

I've made some improvement in a few days' time! I am so close to reaching the third extend, which I think will be the most crucial. The kicker is that I was deathless until after 500m or thereabouts, so none of the extends I got added to my life meter, leaving me to limp into stage 5-1 with one life. Kohtaro is very hard to handle on stage 4-3, with all the fast and plentiful ninjas his familiar does not know where to go.

Likewise I cannot set up the 5-1 crystal milk from the boss for the life of me. His familiar doesn't seem to want to track any of them, and I am just as liable to be hit if I hide in a corner trying to snag them.

Going off of that, I wonder if you'd do well with Tagami, who has a similar familiar attack.

Image
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:37 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Great update, because I (improbably) got the 1cc!

Arcade Kuga
EmperorIng - 16,104 - x6 - ALL - 1,232,735,740 - S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8s8vmtKY1o

Image

Among other things, I'm proud of this clear because despite having two stupid deaths on stage 1 (where I would have normally restarted), I decided to grit my teeth and power through, and I didn't get hit again until the opening attack of the spider on 5-2. Clutch play all around :mrgreen:

This video also uses the fan translation by cj_iwakura, so it was nice to give that a spotlight given the fact that the pc port (on my computer) tends to glitch out and randomly cut either the voices (which partially happens here), music, sfx, or some combination thereof! The game held itself together long enough to get me through. Shout-outs to fogg_manatic and M.Knight whose tips helped me get over the hump.
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:18 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
Mishi wrote:
I should just add mine as well since I've been going through this series, and I love it to death. I want to go back and improve this eventually or try my hand with Kim, but not until I finish the rest of the games.

GET ITEMS: 27927
TENSION AVERANGE: x6
REACHED STAGE: ALL
SCORE: 2,230,400,130
CLASS: A
CHARACTER: Fumiko
PLAYER: Mishi

Image

Wishing you the best on your run Ing. Maybe I'm just used to having lots of damage with Fumiko, but actually find Kuga hard because of not being used to certain attacks that I'd normally skip over.


Huge score here with an hard to play character! Congrats!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:19 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
EmperorIng wrote:
Great update, because I (improbably) got the 1cc!

Arcade Kuga
EmperorIng - 16,104 - x6 - ALL - 1,232,735,740 - S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8s8vmtKY1o

Image

Among other things, I'm proud of this clear because despite having two stupid deaths on stage 1 (where I would have normally restarted), I decided to grit my teeth and power through, and I didn't get hit again until the opening attack of the spider on 5-2. Clutch play all around :mrgreen:

This video also uses the fan translation by cj_iwakura, so it was nice to give that a spotlight given the fact that the pc port (on my computer) tends to glitch out and randomly cut either the voices (which partially happens here), music, sfx, or some combination thereof! The game held itself together long enough to get me through. Shout-outs to fogg_manatic and M.Knight whose tips helped me get over the hump.


Wellcome to the Shikigami world, congrats to the ALL clear I will whatch the run later.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:58 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Thank you third_strike! It's been a lot of fun to properly 'discover' this series I've overlooked for so long. But Sisters Royale was so much fun that it's given me a good dose of appreciation for Alfa System shmups.

This isn't a huge score yet, but I want to post some progress on my latest project which is clearing the game with Kim Daejong. This was my first time getting the 450m extend, and my first time surviving to stage 5 with this character. I tried doing the crystal milk but I chickened out after a few cycles since i was on my last life and was worried about choking. I should have stuck it out to get that third extend; had I done that I think I would have been able to make it to stage 5-3.

Still, this is within a stone's throw of the clear! The hardest part of this boss imo is surviving all the legs and their lasers, and after that the attack when it spams a whole lotta flaming meatballs at you.

Arcade Kim
EmperorIng - 10,626 - x5 - 5-2 - 635,373,550 - B

Image

EDIT: Apparently I now have the 'community record' for this character :mrgreen: Maybe a good goal is breaking into the Steam leaderboard's top 10 and give this guy a proper 1 billion score in the west?
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:44 am 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
EmperorIng wrote:
Thank you third_strike! It's been a lot of fun to properly 'discover' this series I've overlooked for so long. But Sisters Royale was so much fun that it's given me a good dose of appreciation for Alfa System shmups.

This isn't a huge score yet, but I want to post some progress on my latest project which is clearing the game with Kim Daejong. This was my first time getting the 450m extend, and my first time surviving to stage 5 with this character. I tried doing the crystal milk but I chickened out after a few cycles since i was on my last life and was worried about choking. I should have stuck it out to get that third extend; had I done that I think I would have been able to make it to stage 5-3.

Still, this is within a stone's throw of the clear! The hardest part of this boss imo is surviving all the legs and their lasers, and after that the attack when it spams a whole lotta flaming meatballs at you.

Arcade Kim
EmperorIng - 10,626 - x5 - 5-2 - 635,373,550 - B

Image

EDIT: Apparently I now have the 'community record' for this character :mrgreen: Maybe a good goal is breaking into the Steam leaderboard's top 10 and give this guy a proper 1 billion score in the west?

Just say yes I can and go for it!
Does this game have a version?
I don't know.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:53 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Well I can not say no, when you encourage me like that! A week later and I finally managed to clinch the 1cc and break 1 billion. I did not get to Steam's top 10, but that'll be the next goal :twisted:

I am starting to learn that 5-1 boss milk, which gave me the extra extends I needed to clear out the game. I am not very effective at it though, as the boss died far too soon for me to really take advantage of it. I am quickly learning, however!

Arcade Kim
EmperorIng - 15,896 - x6 - ALL - 1,161,919,100 - A

You can watch the video here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/851281254

Image
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:54 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Why stop at one 1 billion clear with Kim!? Why not two!?

The same night I got the clear on the Steam version above, I went ahead and played once more on the original PC port+fan translation, and got an even better clear! Luckily I recorded it too, on a whim. Still no S rank :x

Arcade Kim
EmperorIng - 16,896 - x6 - ALL - 1,220,973,130 - A

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW-6Xpzk__Y

Image

I'm having a lot of fun with this guy! I still want to hit a 1.9/2.0 billion score on the Steam leaderboard eventually.
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:15 am 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 1023
Location: Brazil RJ
You will want reach 5-1 boss with max of time and milk it until time over. 5-2 will get harder because it will eventually time overing.
Updated, keep on!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shikigami no Shiro
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:05 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4113
Location: Chicago, IL
Forgot to add this update! Finally got that coveted S ranking, but still not in the top 10 for Steam's leaderboard. If I do the milk better I know I could pull it off. Still, a decent upgrade over my last clear! I have been practicing the milk to make it more efficient even past this video.

Arcade Kim
EmperorIng - 21,121 - x6 - ALL - 1,495,163,080 - S

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/871803378
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group