Raiden X

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
DBH87

Raiden X

Post by DBH87 »

Not sure if im allowed to post this its a flash version from www. newgrounds.com, I love raiden and this is actually quite good.

Name- Score- Loop-

DBH- 5,258,430- Loop 2-4

anyway dont post if this is not allowed :)
DBH87

Post by DBH87 »

17, 380,090 LOOP 4-4
Limbrooke

Post by Limbrooke »

Maybe I'm an asshole, but this is just a flash ripoff of Raiden 2, and watered down beyond belief. Perhaps whomever decided to 'make a tribute to Raiden 1 & 2' made a new game altogether then I might give this some respect, but I'd rather play the balls hard real Raiden 2 any day. Just my 2c...
'Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.'
landshark

Post by landshark »

Limbrooke wrote:Maybe I'm an asshole, but this is just a flash ripoff of Raiden 2, and watered down beyond belief. Perhaps whomever decided to 'make a tribute to Raiden 1 & 2' made a new game altogether then I might give this some respect, but I'd rather play the balls hard real Raiden 2 any day. Just my 2c...
It's a flash game, take it easy. It's free. Raiden 2 is not - and good luck finding it.
SiKrAiKeN: While I don't think everyone here -is- a Ninja Turtle, I DO believe everyone here has the potential to be a Ninja Turtle. No doubt.
Limbrooke

Post by Limbrooke »

landshark wrote:It's a flash game, take it easy. It's free. Raiden 2 is not - and good luck finding it.
I just kind of expected a new game based on the description in this topic.
Then again Raiden 2 is abandonware/freeware now and isn't it now playable in MAME (can't check right now). I'll say the effort put in to make it is fine but Raiden 2 isn't exactly what I'd call hard to get ahold of.
'Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.'
landshark

Post by landshark »

It's definitely not Raiden 2. But flash lacks the ability to make such a game, it would slowdown 95% of the computers out there (if not 100%).

Sadly Raiden 2 cannot be played in mame - nobody ever bothered to crack the encryption on it.
SiKrAiKeN: While I don't think everyone here -is- a Ninja Turtle, I DO believe everyone here has the potential to be a Ninja Turtle. No doubt.
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

landshark wrote:It's definitely not Raiden 2. But flash lacks the ability to make such a game, it would slowdown 95% of the computers out there (if not 100%).

Sadly Raiden 2 cannot be played in mame - nobody ever bothered to crack the encryption on it.
then get raiden project & raiden dx for ps1 and problem is over it's better than dying on bad mame emulation
atro_city

Post by atro_city »

There's also Raiden 2 for PC...