Einhander

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Moleculoman

Post by Moleculoman »

Nice score...updated.

There will be a candlelight vigil and dedication ceremony for our fallen brethren on the 3rd Sea of Tranquility at 1800 hours Lunar time. Repent and accept our holy goddess Astraea into your heart and ye shall be welcomed into the fold. :D
Glory with the Moon....
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

*salutes*

Haha :lol: Man, I have to say... that 7th stage is just :shock: :shock: :shock: . I was absolutely riding on adrenaline there. I'm definetely looking at another complete normal run... I've nailed down pretty concrete strategies for good scores on the 2st, 4st, and most importantly 3st boss, that I didn't have exploited as much before. My combined seperate stage best is over 30m for stages 1-6 ! So definetely I should be able to put a run of a few mill more.

Unlocked the Schabe... what an... interesting challenge that is, haha. I guess I'll leave the Hard 1cc of that to you!
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Update...

Japanese Normal
29,996,240 - 7 - AS1 - JUNO/RIOT

Really messed up against the Schwarzgeist... I lost like five lives... or in other words 5m points :( That and the few million I was down from my best makes me think my theoretical best should be in the mid-30s... something I will do once I pick up the game again next autumn...

But for now, I am just Einhaender'ed out, totally! I'll be taking a leave of absense until September, when hopefully I can start doing some Hard runs!
"Mercy on the Earth"

三十六計走為上策
Moleculoman

Post by Moleculoman »

That's a nice score Carmen. Just letting you know I'm still abouts, and will update the scoreboard when I get a chance. I've been playing MGS4 and the Metal Gear Online for the past month, but more importantly, its kinda hard to edit the scoreboard from a PS3 lol. Features like copy/paste and such things don't seem so intuitive in the PS3 browser....I'll get to it soon enough on the the "other" computer though. I'm in this mess because my laptop crapped out. :(
Glory with the Moon....
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Ahh, I'm glad to hear you're still around. Mmm... I really want to start Einhaender again as I mentioned in my last post, but work this semester is just crazy! Hopefully I can find some time around that... I even made an "Einhaender study guide" to ease getting back into the game :P

Edit: Oh yea, I wish I could play MGS4 T____T
"Mercy on the Earth"

三十六計走為上策
Moleculoman

Post by Moleculoman »

Score board updated!

Sorry it took so long. I'll try be quicker about it. They really need to update the PS3 browser. There is no copy/paste function! Arrgggh...

Its funny...I have yet to try and play Einhander in my PS3. I keep forgetting to try. Maybe today..
Glory with the Moon....
pseudo

Post by pseudo »

hi im new to this forum lol and im reviving this year old thread

il put up a score

American version
9,446,740 - 7 (ALL CLEAR) - EN2 - FLASH

Image[/u]
Kollision

Post by Kollision »

NORMAL DIFFICULTY
22,809,920 - Kollision - ALL - EN2 - DEFAULT/NO GUNPOD - [US]

Moleculoman

Post by Moleculoman »

Scores have been updated. Thanks for the submission guys. I'll hopefully dust off my North American copy and throw some scores up. Cheers!
Glory with the Moon....
Perikles

Re: Einhander

Post by Perikles »

Normal Difficulty

22,237,390 - Perikles - ALL - EN2 - DEFAULT/NO GUNPOD - [JPN]

Even got a video in astounding ghetto quality along with it Image

(Ignore the first place score in the picture above, I achieved that with non-default settings a while ago)

First score in this game I'm very content with, considering how much I struggle(d) with it! Posting the score is as much incentive to do better in the future, however, since I still made a lot of jaunty mistakes, costing lives and score. I can almost certainly say now that this is my favourite console-exclusive shooter, will invest more time with gusto.

I'm not sure whether this thread is still updated (might write Moleculoman a PM in a few days), but I'm going to offer two suggestions in any case:

1. In the name of everything that is revered, please differentiate between an ALL and a real stage 7 score! :o I know the game itself will always consider it to be a "7" regardless of the outcome, but there is no reason we should follow such an odd idiosyncracy for ourselves. I was rather bemused the first time I looked at the score boards before I realized you just keep the game's nomenclature.

2. While I do think that the splits in this thread are nothing short of exemplary, I also think it might not be the worst idea to furthermore divide the various ships. I would keep one overall table and then one table for every ship, in the four flavours we have laid out here (US - Japan, Starting Gunpod, No Starting Gunpod). I understand it's a lot of effort and somewhat exalted for almost no activity whatsoever, but frankly, comparing the Selene with a regular ship or even the regular Astraea with the Endymion Mk.II is a bit questionable even if all other things are equal.
Moleculoman

Post by Moleculoman »

Hey Perikles, thanks for the submission. Glad to hear you're enjoying Einhander. I haven't played it in some 2-3 years, but do check back on the scoreboard every few months. As you can see, things are kinda slow ahaha. I'm feeling the itch to bust it out and play.

I will go ahead and change the scoreboard to reflect the ships used as you requested.
Glory with the Moon....
zoydo

Post by zoydo »

2,703,660- zoydo - 3 - EN2 - Vulcan (japanese version)
TOB
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

Normal Difficulty
15,397,270 - Kiken - ALL - EN2 - DEFAULT/NO GUNPOD - [JP]

Not a great score by any means but it's a start.
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

Normal Difficulty
20,703,130 - Kiken - ALL - EN2 - DEFAULT/NO GUNPOD - [JP]

Improvement! Most this came down to getting decent multipliers against Gustav and Hyperion.
Video is available here.
MauCast

Post by MauCast »

Hard Difficulty
34,965,310 - Maucast - ALL - EN2 - DEFAULT/NO GUNPOD - [JP]

vid