Mushihimesama Futari Ver1.5 & Black Label

moozooh

Re: Mushihimesama Futari Ver1.5 & Black Label

Post by moozooh »

Holy crap, what's wrong with you people and your scores! This keeps going, and shmups farm scoreboards will soon dethrone Japanese superplayers as the scoring reference. :D
Matskat wrote:This neighborhood USED to be nice...until that family of emulators moved in across the street....
iconoclast

Post by iconoclast »

Thanks guys. :D
Gus wrote:Wow, I never thought anyone would beat sst badnests's score. Are you gonna try to beat NAK's score?
I think I could beat it if I had a near-perfect run (for me, anyway). Reaching Larsa without dying or making any big mistakes would get me around 5.6 billion; the end bonuses + a good Larsa fight could bump me up to 5.8 or so. But of course the odds of having a run like that are fairly slim.

I'm going to keep playing for now, but I'm at the point where I wouldn't mind settling and moving on to something else.
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

ver 1.5 - Arcade (XBox 360 version) - Maniac - Palm
Kiken - 531,078,289 - ALL (LX0) - Abnormal

Numerous mistakes were made during this run.. the worst being a death in the first stage (worth at least 20 million total in lost score)! But I'm steadily cleaning up the second half of stage 4 as well as stage 5.
emphatic

Re: Futari God Mode is the best game

Post by emphatic »

iconoclast wrote:Black Label - 360 - God - Reco
iconoclast - 5,465,333,435 - ALL (Lx1)
Pic: http://i.imgur.com/lOXUo.jpg

Ranked #2 on the 360 leaderboards now. :mrgreen:

This run was a little sloppy. I died in stages 3, 4 and 5, and I killed one of the grasshoppers in stage 4 too early, which made me switch to a lower-scoring path for the rest of the stage. Everything else went pretty well though.
AMAZING.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

The fuck is this? I just scored well enough to get my name in this thread? ... In very last place, but still!
H'OKAY

Version 1.5 - XBox360 - Maniac - Reco
Giest118 - 303,211,134 - Stage 5 (Boss) - Normal

Have I mentioned that stage 4 is the bane of my existence? Because I definitely should have by now.

EDIT: And then I went and got a Black Label Maniac 1cc. Fuck me, right?

Black Label - XBox 360 - Maniac - Reco
Giest118 - 332,523,991 - ALL (Lx0)
-S.L-

Post by -S.L- »

Giest118 wrote:The fuck is this? I just scored well enough to get my name in this thread? ... In very last place, but still!
H'OKAY

yea but as nobody is updating the scores in this topic, your name, just like mine, won't be anywhere :(
Gus

Post by Gus »

The prodigal son has returned.

Version 1.5 - Xbox 360 - Ultra - Palm
GUS - 3,415,929,308 - Stage 5 (Boss) - Abnormal

This score is dedicated to all the bitches at iji and kusoplay who thought I didn't give a fuck about shmups anymore.
x91

Post by x91 »

Gus wrote:The prodigal son has returned.

GUS - 3,415,929,308 - Stage 5 (Boss) - Abnormal

This score is dedicated to all the bitches at iji and kusoplay who thought I didn't give a fuck about shmups anymore.
Nicely done. Be cool and stay sharp. I know you're on your way to the counterstop goal.
The newer version of Chinese Leaderboard is here! Check it out :>
iconoclast

Post by iconoclast »

Yeah, great work. The counterstop isn't too far off at this point. :!:

I've got a small update as well:
Black Label - 360 - God - Reco
iconoclast - 5,507,219,150 - ALL (Lx1)

This run would've been great if I didn't die three times in stage 3 like a retard... which is probably exactly what NAK was thinking when he uploaded his score as well. :lol:

Oh well, only 100 million to go now.
Chaos Phoenixma

Post by Chaos Phoenixma »

Hopefully the counterstop will be in a 1cc run.

And I'd say keep going till you get 6 billion+ Spiritual Larsa. You can definitely do it.
iconoclast

Post by iconoclast »

Black Label - 360 - God - Reco
iconoclast - 5,646,696,715 - ALL (Lx3)

Image Image

In hindsight, I made some bad decisions during Larsa's final phase that might've stopped me from getting 5.7 billion, but whatever. I'm satisfied.
Chaos Phoenixma wrote:And I'd say keep going till you get 6 billion+ Spiritual Larsa. You can definitely do it.
This is a lot harder than it sounds. :lol: I could put together a 6 billion Spiritual Larsa run in Normal Play (i.e. with restarts), but to play that well in a real run is beyond me. Maybe I'll attempt it some day after I've leveled up, but not now.
chempop

Post by chempop »

CONGRATS ICONOCLAST

You make me proud to live in MA :mrgreen:
"I've had quite a few pcbs of Fire Shark over time, and none of them cost me over £30 - so it won't break the bank by any standards." ~Malc
Plasmo

Post by Plasmo »

That score's obscene! :shock:
I like chocolate milk

My highscores | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube
Gus

Post by Gus »

It feels like I'm running out of ways to praise you. I've enjoyed watching your progress and it's been inspiring. Congrats.
AweOfShe

Post by AweOfShe »

Congrats, Iconoclast!

*Still working to get even a fraction of that* :lol:
Zengeku3
Banned User

Post by Zengeku3 »

Gus wrote:This score is dedicated to all the bitches at iji and kusoplay who thought I didn't give a fuck about shmups anymore.
Flattering sir. Thank you. Having gotten around to watching your replay it's pretty impressive. So what happened for you in Stage 3? Is that particularly tough to pull off for you or did you just have bad luck? I'm a bit curious about this.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Stage 3 actually isn't any harder than the other stages so yeah, it was just bad luck on that stage and then pretty good luck on the rest of the game. Stage 3 isn't worth much so even botching as badly as in that run only cost me about 150m. But yeah, I definitely do need to play better to counterstop.
Zengeku3
Banned User

Post by Zengeku3 »

In any case, I'll be looking forward to seeing more stuff from you. Good luck with that counterstop.

Oh and awesome job to Mr. Iconoclast too. That's a pretty epic score you've got there.
Eaglet

Post by Eaglet »

Black Label - God
ERM - 1,549,860,017 - stage 5 Boss - Reco (PCB)

Just posting this to get on the boards lol
Gonna practice when i've got the time.
Lost maybe... 3? lives with full bomb stock.
moozooh wrote:I think that approach won't get you far in Garegga.
Image Image
Rechiku

Post by Rechiku »

original 1.5
øS-Rechiku - 425.027.421 - All(Lx4) - Reco - Normal - 360

Finally obtain the rank boost at 70.000 gem. :D

But again, 1-miss versus Larsa that cost me 10~15M

Replay available on learderboard at 5th place
third_strike

Post by third_strike »

All updated!
Welcome to new players and congrats to the news top scores!
I have a new record too, over 3 months without play shmups :(
Bananamatic

Post by Bananamatic »

what's wrong with MAME
trap15

Post by trap15 »

You know the answer to that yourself.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Gus

Post by Gus »

The other SH3 boards (Pink Sweets, Galuda 2, Deathsmiles) are accepting of MAME scores so it makes sense to do the same here, even though I'm though I'm against it myself.

Also beating that 3.4 billion score is turning out to be utter hell.
Gus

Post by Gus »

GUS - 3,469,435,568 - Stage 5 (Boss 2) - Abnormal

Tiny improvement but fuck it, I can't take this anymore. I'm not going to say this is the end but I need a break.

On a more postive note, this probably would have have been been much higher if not for a horrible botch in stage 5.
pestro87

Post by pestro87 »

Nothing spectacular but this will at least put me on the high score list here :P

Black Label - Xbox 360 - Maniac - Reco
pestro87 - 357,717,003 - ALL (Lx1)

I've uploaded my replay to youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PE6Lff0RE

EDIT: Also, major props to those who got the Ultra and God mode clears!!!
Gus

Post by Gus »

GUS - 3,628,422,438 - Stage 5 (Boss) - Abnormal

A very good run that could have been a counterstop if I wasn't a fucking idiot and died at the highest scoring spot in the game (end of stage 5) then did a ton of chain deaths after and got no points off Larsa. fml

Also Xbox Live hasn't been working for me lately so it's not on the leaderboards. I'll upload the replay to Youtube if anyone requests it.

Edit: Fuck it, here's the last few minutes of this hearbreaking run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Knw0S2pnU
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

3:39 ewwww

Seriously though, I can't wait to watch a run when you manage a counterstop + clear. I wish I could see you play in person, it must look fucking intense watching you play.

Black Label - 360 - Original - Palm
BKR - 461,804,315 - Stage 5 (Larsa)

I'm going to make a determined effort this year to get actually decent scores in Original 1.5/BL. I keep having a stupid, heartbreaking death somewhere late in Stage 4 or early Stage 5, that messes up the rest of the run's score, so my only improvements have been negligible.

I notice that in BL, the lanterns only spray out amber if you get the bullet cancel effect by destroying them while you're on top of 'em. Do you get the huge, increasing score bonus for simply killing them like in 1.5, or do you only get that massive score bonus for destroying each successive lantern by pointblanking them in BL?
Gus

Post by Gus »

BareknuckleRoo wrote: Seriously though, I can't wait to watch a run when you manage a counterstop + clear.
At this point I'm pretty sure I can do a counterstop as long as I don't go insane trying to get another miracle run without botching the end again. Not sure about a clear since the Larsa fight is already really hard and easy to make a mistake in when going for a clear with a mediocre score. I doubt I'll manage it with a counterstop and all the additional pressure that would bring.

Good news is that I somehow got Xbox Live working on my J360 but not my US one, so now I don't have to upload vids of me coughing up disgusting shit to prove my runs are legit. Or at least to prove to myself, since I still have a hard time believing I got a run like that.
BareknuckleRoo wrote:I wish I could see you play in person, it must look fucking intense watching you play.
Well if I ever get around to getting the right equipment, I'll try to stream some runs. It would probably be with every extend settings, though, so I don't have to restart stage 2 a billion times to show the entire game.
BareknuckleRoo wrote:I notice that in BL, the lanterns only spray out amber if you get the bullet cancel effect by destroying them while you're on top of 'em. Do you get the huge, increasing score bonus for simply killing them like in 1.5, or do you only get that massive score bonus for destroying each successive lantern by pointblanking them in BL?
From what I remember, you do get points just for destroying them but it pales in comparison to the massive points you can get by using them for big bullet cancels. Definitely something to learn if you're gunning for a decent score in any of the BL modes. The area seems a lot more lenient in BL than in Ultra since you can cancel them just by being close to them rather than having to be exactly right on top of them.
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

Black Label - Xbox 360 - Original - Palm
BKR - 548,377,384 - All (1L0B, got to Larsa with 4 extra lives and then had several fuckups)

I know, it's sucky. Very minor progress, still a ways to go to my goal of at least 1 billion. I think I can actually get there though as I don't have too much trouble with stage 5 save for Larsa. Had a death early in Stage 4 that seriously hurt my counter, but I was sick of restarting and still managed to finish with a 500 mil score at least.