STGT'10 Week 4: Raiden Fighters 2

Shadow Jacky

Re: STGT'10 Week 4: Raiden Fighters 2

Post by Shadow Jacky »

ShadowJacky - Team With No Name- 1169700 - 2 - Slave (Judge Spear) - mame lagless99pro

didn't have time to really get into this one, had a higher score but I didn't save it.

I hope this is still accepted regardless.
spineshark

Post by spineshark »

lol i forgot to post my score in time, oh well, in case there's some sort of difference between late and never:

spineshark - sweet tacos - 57,218,700 - 7 - fairy - mame
dsheinem

Post by dsheinem »

dsheinem - Attack Ships on Fire - 3260260 - 3 - Judge Spear - 360

Late on this, but the score was from Thursday :/
lgb

Post by lgb »

Now that you've actually played this game, maybe you should start posting some of this in the actual score thread.
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

sikraiken wrote:sikraiken - TCACTRM - 109,117,650 - ALL - FAIRYOUS - MAME
Well, let's go for a graze time.
You bastard. ^_-
Well played. I know I can beat 110mil, I just have to motivate myself to do it now. Well done. ^_^
sikraiken

Post by sikraiken »

Icarus wrote:
sikraiken wrote:sikraiken - TCACTRM - 109,117,650 - ALL - FAIRYOUS - MAME
Well, let's go for a graze time.
You bastard. ^_-
Well played. I know I can beat 110mil, I just have to motivate myself to do it now. Well done. ^_^
I don't really like the grazing. :( But thanks, I'm sure you can beat 110M! You should play Dangun, I'll actually have time to play that earlier in the week... :D
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

sikraiken wrote:I don't really like the grazing. :( But thanks, I'm sure you can beat 110M! You should play Dangun, I'll actually have time to play that earlier in the week... :D
I used to own Dangun on PCB, but the game itself eats me for lunch. The Time Attack mode we did in a previous STGT gave me migranes. :P I'll not bother taking part anyway, as Uotaro is allowed, and I can't be arsed with the constant meowing. If Uotaro was disallowed, I might be motivated to take on C/Bomb/4 and try for an ALL.
clp

Post by clp »

Icarus wrote:
sikraiken wrote:I don't really like the grazing. :( But thanks, I'm sure you can beat 110M! You should play Dangun, I'll actually have time to play that earlier in the week... :D
I used to own Dangun on PCB, but the game itself eats me for lunch. The Time Attack mode we did in a previous STGT gave me migranes. :P I'll not bother taking part anyway, as Uotaro is allowed, and I can't be arsed with the constant meowing. If Uotaro was disallowed, I might be motivated to take on C/Bomb/4 and try for an ALL.
It really makes no difference if uotaro is allowed or not if anything most people will cripple there overall chances of a decent hi score by using it / go for the all!
MR_Soren

Post by MR_Soren »

My 8M score from page 7 did not get put onto the scoreboard. This would move from 115th place to 97th place.

Here it is again:

MR_Soren wrote:MR_Soren - Let's Destroy STGT '10 - Raiden Fighters 2 - 8,251,050 - 3 - Hell Diver - UberMAME

First credit where I unlocked the 100k medals, but I didn't start getting them until stage 3. (I ended stage 2 with ~50k medals) Got impatient and died trying to grab medals. :( I expect to surpass this score over the next couple days, but this is a nice boost over my previous score.

Figured it would be good to put in my team name this time too.

Screens!
ImageImage