Just For Fun I ~ Slide Month (Space Bomber)

landshark

Post by landshark »

shoe-sama wrote:Ok, I all'd it now.

shoe-sama - 6,576,900 - ALL - pic - Mame32 103 input
Whoa. Nice job shoe-sama!! Can't wait to watch this. I want to see your techniques for the 5-4 boss and of course, the last one.

Edit: Watched the replay. I had no idea the small-enemy powers were that strong. The level 5 boss didn't have a chance. But that last boss fight still looks crazy.
SiKrAiKeN: While I don't think everyone here -is- a Ninja Turtle, I DO believe everyone here has the potential to be a Ninja Turtle. No doubt.
Ibl

Post by Ibl »

Ibl - 2,810,400 - 3-4 (pic)

I really need to learn 3-2 and 3-4, I keep making mistakes at those two. But at least I broke my old record with 500k. :)
Danny

Post by Danny »

OK updated the score board. Sorry I've not been able to post any scores been a little busy with work as of late and feeling very drained since I work outside a lot and it's really cold over here in the UK at the moment.

Oh and I am also doing a review of Einhander since the one of the main site is a little lacking atm...
shoe-sama
Banned User

Post by shoe-sama »

landshark wrote:Edit: Watched the replay. I had no idea the small-enemy powers were that strong. The level 5 boss didn't have a chance. But that last boss fight still looks crazy.
Being cheap is fun... mwahahahaha.
<Sidwell> TSS is manlier than a jet figher made of biceps.
Danny

Post by Danny »

OK Sorry I have not been online for a while because British Telecom (my rather crappy broadband supplier) are so incompentant that they have managed to mess up my 8mb broadband connection order no less than four times!

I been told to stay off the web now till Feb' 15th so I will not be able to sort out the score board till then but please feel free to continue to post scores and I will promise to put them up on the table ASAP!

Thanks for your paitance!
Dumple

Post by Dumple »

Dumple - 1,508,500 - 3-4(pic)

Such a cute little game. Here's my score, just to be part of the thing...I'll post another if I practice to where my puny earth reflexes can get past world 3.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Couple of days left people.

Just selected the horizontal shmup for next month so if all goes to plan the next month should be a good one. (hopefully)