STGT 2k6- Results Week #6 (Final Results)

Pirate1019

Post by Pirate1019 »

Rob wrote:
ED-057 wrote: a new and improved Feka USA
Yeah, we only had 25 scores submitted (compared to, say, 35). That's just not right.

I'm not sure if it would be more fun as it is, or with two larger teams. Hard to say. Probably best to keep the current team style, rules, etc. and refine it?
At least until you had all the kinks worked out. Then you could try something different to mix things up. Still seems an interesting enough idea the 'North America vs. Europe', but the current tounament setup should probably be tried a little more.
"You are the Hero of Tomorrow!"
sven666

Post by sven666 »

boy i sure took a beating in the final week.. thats what you get for not playing i guess, my score was pathetic :?

thanx to Edge for hosting and curses to Edge for beating me in indiciduals by 1 measly point :P
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..
The Coop

Post by The Coop »

Edge, DJI- Thanks for putting in the effort, and not backing out when the retardation and bickering reached abnormal levels. I enjoyed this, and hopefully I'll still be around to take part in STGT '07 :)

Turrican, howmuchkeefe, coffeejoerx, Shatterhand, Herr Schatten, ED-057- Thanks for taking a chance by standing with a shmup forum newbie like myself, and for putting up with my less-than-helpfulness early on. We made a good team, and it was definitely a blast (A PUN!) :D
Galdur

Post by Galdur »

Guess I'm a little late but I'd also like to jump in and thank everyone who organized this. It was a great idea, and though I guess there were some bumps along the way I'd like to think we all had fun.

Special thanks to team Canada for putting forth an effort despite a total lack of internal organization (:P) and, of course, to all the other teams for putting up a fight; without you there would be no competition in the first place!

It's been a lot of fun, and I hope to do this again next time! ;)
"The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel."