STGT 2k6- Week #3 Star Force

sven666

Post by sven666 »

Icarus wrote:
Rob wrote:Nemo, you should've played it in MAME. Let this be a lesson. A -2 drop for the team type.
FEKA: vote for the same game next time. Let's have a discussion.
Now you see why team communication is so important. ^_-
team forum ftw!! ;)

whats the tally edge... seems like its gonna be a close call for 2nd place no?
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..
mulletgeezer

Post by mulletgeezer »

DJ Incompetent wrote:

Code: Select all

8.Gion               Team Stranger        2'087'600    14    (MAME) 
9.mulletgeezer       namakoteam           2'087'300    14 
OHHH!! That SUCKS!! :lol::lol::lol:

Indeed it does. I spotted it in plenty of time to play again and of course i was unhappy with losing a place by such a small margin but i decided it wasn't worth the effort to play again. i think our team (or maybe just me) were guilty of a little complacency/laziness this week. we'd more or less stopped playing by around thursday and it looked very much like we were going to take most of the top spots but then lots of surprisingly good scores popped up late in the week. it's only due to the heroic efforts of Smraedis that we managed to win this week (yes, we did win it by one whole point :D )

i'm glad people are starting to realise the importance of team play a bit more. in particular everyone needs a place for team chat - i was shocked to see everyone openly discussing the secrets of star force in the HS thread. i think another thing other teams need to focus on is consistently bagging at least 3 good scores each week; If you have an awesome score you should see how your team mates are doing, nag them to keep playing the game, find out which bits they are getting stuck on and do a little shmupping research to help them out. 3 good scores every week should be every team's main goal.