Shmup Central: STRANIA - The Stella Machine

Submit your reviews here - please see guidelines topic
VideoGameRescue

Shmup Central: STRANIA - The Stella Machine

Post by VideoGameRescue »

This is the 3rd game in this new segment I am doing called Shmup Central. Thus far, people seem to not think it is horrible, so I am going to keep on doing the series for awhile. I am still waiting for hardware to come into the mail so that I can record in Genesis gameplay (lots of shmups in Genesis/Sega CD and, funny enough, I just got another one today, Bio-Hazard Battle, so hopefully that one is good).

For now, these are getting released every week since the ones on XBox 360, well most of them, have infinite continues, which means that even if they are super hard, you can get through them in about 30 minutes and within just 2-3 hours, be able to fully understand the battle systems and point systems.

In the Genesis games, as most of us are aware, many of them take far longer to get really good at, which means that once I hit Genesis/Sega CD games, Shmup Central is going to be moved to every other week so that I can take more time with those shmups since I will need it.

Enough talk of the direction I am taking my reviews, here is the url to the review itself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZ0VTXvA2E