Substance TV episode 11 (feat. Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5)

Submit your reviews here - please see guidelines topic
Jedah Doma

Substance TV episode 11 (feat. Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5)

Post by Jedah Doma »

Alright, so episode 11 of Substance TV is out. This episode we cover Shinobi III for the Sega Genesis, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil for the Playstation 2, and the first video review of Mushihimesama Futari Ver. 1.5 for the Xbox 360.

First, thanks to all you fine folks on the forums. Second, I'll say the review of Mushihimesama Futari may not be as detailed as some will like. Originally the review was very detailed. Only issue is, I showed it to a few friends in town not familiar with Cave and some of the more intricate facts went over their heads. The original review clocked in at over 14 minutes :o . So instead, I went with a more general premise to give viewers an idea of what the game was like. If they want more detailed information, I've given them the links and resources to find out.

I think I've realized the show is aimed at a demographic who doesn't know about these games. We want to expose them to the goodness. For the Mushimesama Futari elite, all the knowledge of gameplay and scoring mechanics is already there. Recovering that ground in an hour long review doesn't give them any information they don't know. So hopefully we came up with something that was a happy medium.

As always, we want your comments and criticisms. We're always looking to get better. You guys know what you're talking about, and that's why I value your comments most. If it blows, you'll so say so. Thanks and enjoy!

BTW: Watch the website version as it's higher quality running at 60fps.

Website link (High Quality):
http://www.substance-tv.com/videos/STV11.wmv

Youtube link (Lower Quality):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUN3lZ2gxTM

Great people I've had deals with:
superhitachi4, KyleRXZero, Canadianzombie, Wanderer, and Strider77.