NeoGeoCD Conversions

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
M0nk3y

NeoGeoCD Conversions

Post by M0nk3y »

http://www.game-shoppe.com/NeoGeoCD/

This guy is converting MVS games over to NeoCD. He's done Andro Dunos. Interesting to see if he does Blazing Star, Strikers+ or Prehistoric Isle2. Very interesting though.....

And yes, that free download is already available on CD, but this version is different (the PCM files are different size, and there are a small number of differences in the PRG files), just to prove it can be done.
Strychnine

Post by Strychnine »

For anyone who doesn't know, this is of the highest order of awesomeness due to the NEO CD emulator for the DC which runs quite well (in comparison to the craptacular NEO emus for hte DC)
The white clouds floating on the great blue sky
And the boiling red blood shed in fierce gaming
Those who give up halfway through
Their battered bodies will never forget!

Segata Sanshiro, Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn... shiro!
Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

Do the NGCD games load much faster on the DC than on NGCD? And how's the quality anyway? I'd imagine sound's a bit off. Are the graphics interpolated?
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

404 Not found error.
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
zyloj

Post by zyloj »

Ganelon wrote:Do the NGCD games load much faster on the DC than on NGCD? And how's the quality anyway? I'd imagine sound's a bit off. Are the graphics interpolated?
Loading times are about 4x faster in dreamcast. At this moment, the emulators still have sound problems, but in future versions it will be improved. Last weekend I could see Metal slug, Viewpoint and Aero fighters 2 working almost perfect in a dreamcast with a private version of Neo4all :P