WTF - Does Dan!Da!Dan! have anything afer the third boss?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
BUHA

WTF - Does Dan!Da!Dan! have anything afer the third boss?

Post by BUHA »

i made it past him, and then there's this partwhere you have to go through a "tunnel" of those grey blocks and dodge and crap but it just kept doing it over and over until my time ran out! does the game go any farther than that or is that it??

what a rip
shadowstar

Post by shadowstar »

What a rip? It's free :P
Reiki

Post by Reiki »

This could have gone in the DDD thread you know.
BUHA

Post by BUHA »

what a rip. why didn't they make more levels? I'd still be playing it if it weren't for that. I'm already bored of it, now. It'd be awesome if it weren't so short. It's like playing one level of any other game!

that's why it's a rip.

and if i put it in the other topic people get mad and say I'm off topic or something.
Reiki

Post by Reiki »

The reason it doesn't have any more levels is that it was entered in a 3 minute game contest, just like Every Extend was. Having a small amount of levels is the intelligent thing to do.
the2bears

Post by the2bears »

BUHA wrote:what a rip. why didn't they make more levels? I'd still be playing it if it weren't for that. I'm already bored of it, now. It'd be awesome if it weren't so short. It's like playing one level of any other game!

that's why it's a rip.

and if i put it in the other topic people get mad and say I'm off topic or something.
Yeah, you got ripped. You should ask for your money back. They'll be heartbroken you're not playing it anymore.

Bill
BUHA

Post by BUHA »

I'm just mad because i liked the game a LOT and then I found out that it ends after i beat the 3rd boss, so now I'm bummed.

You guys need to lighten up.
Zhon

Post by Zhon »

I think you've got the wrong perspective here - you're declaring your anger at the game and then claim that we need to lighten up?

In any case, there's still a long way to go if you want to play for score. The challenge is to rack up as many points as you can within those 3 minutes, and so far I don't feel as if the optimal strategy has been found yet, lots to explore.
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Closed. Please refer to the existing thread.