Good Exclusive PS4 Shmups?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Steven

Re: Good Exclusive PS4 Shmups?

Post by Steven »

It's a bit late, but I can't believe I forgot about Super Stardust Ultra, although there is no physical version of it. It seems there is a physical version of just the VR part, but I don't have VR equipment, so I can't say anything about the VR stuff.

What I can say is that if you have a PS4 and like shooting games, or maybe even just ridiculous amounts of particle effects, you NEED this game. It's basically identical to Super Stardust HD on PS3, though I'm always glad to get stuff on newer hardware when possible.
Bear78

Re: Good Exclusive PS4 Shmups?

Post by Bear78 »

Steven wrote:It's a bit late, but I can't believe I forgot about Super Stardust Ultra, although there is no physical version of it. It seems there is a physical version of just the VR part, but I don't have VR equipment, so I can't say anything about the VR stuff.

What I can say is that if you have a PS4 and like shooting games, or maybe even just ridiculous amounts of particle effects, you NEED this game. It's basically identical to Super Stardust HD on PS3, though I'm always glad to get stuff on newer hardware when possible.
Super Stardust Ultra VR has the standard game in it also. The VR part is just an added mode and VR is not required for the standard game.