XII STAG LIMITED

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
druuna

XII STAG LIMITED

Post by druuna »

I don't know if someone talked here about this, but it seems that inside the DC Trizeal game we will have another 'Play Mode' : XII STAG LIMITED.
There's also another Open GL windows demo on Triangle Service's website.

http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/t ... index.html

this is a full level 1 demo with internet highscore ranking :)
Skyline

Post by Skyline »

Hold up.

Is the entire game going to be on the Trizeal GD-ROM itself, or just this demo? o_O
druuna

Post by druuna »

I think all the game...or the game mode
Frogacuda

Post by Frogacuda »

Skyline wrote:Hold up.

Is the entire game going to be on the Trizeal GD-ROM itself, or just this demo? o_O
Neither. It seems to be a XII Stag mode for Trizeal, with XII Stag gameplay mechanics. There's a video of it on the site. Looks pretty cool.
Kron

Post by Kron »

Frogacuda wrote:
Skyline wrote:Hold up.

Neither. It seems to be a XII Stag mode for Trizeal, with XII Stag gameplay mechanics. There's a video of it on the site. Looks pretty cool.
No, You need to read the game description as its includes this XII Stag Limited bonus game and other extras.
Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

But is this 1 stage "thing" XII Stag Limited or just the stage 1 of XII Stag Limited. In other words, is Limited only 1 stage or is it an altered version of XII Stag?
Skyline

Post by Skyline »

Ganelon wrote:But is this 1 stage "thing" XII Stag Limited or just the stage 1 of XII Stag Limited. In other words, is Limited only 1 stage or is it an altered version of XII Stag?
The "Stage 1 demo" of XIISTAG Limited on TriServ's site is Stage 4 of the original XIISTAG.

If that helped any. :?
icepick

Post by icepick »

Ganelon wrote:But is this 1 stage "thing" XII Stag Limited or just the stage 1 of XII Stag Limited.
Now that's a good question. :lol:

Skyline is right, but, the other possibility might be valid as well. Kron seems to say that Trizeal for DC will include "this XII Stag Limited bonus game," but, I thought that it would include the XII Stag ship only, and that XII Stag Limited (for Windows only) is simply something that the creator had made to practice his 3D rendering skills.

I truly have no idea, though. I haven't even played the XII Stag Limited mini-game yet, as I haven't pre-ordered Trizeal for DC yet.
\\ /\/\ \