How complete is DoDonPachi Resurrection (Steam)?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
bcass

How complete is DoDonPachi Resurrection (Steam)?

Post by bcass »

Does the Steam release of DoDonPachi Resurrection contain everything from the Japanese DoDonPachi: Daifukkatsu Black Label release?

https://slateman.net/beestorm/ddp-dfk/

That link states the following about Xbox360 Dodonpachi: Daifukkatsu Black Label:

"While BL & BL Novice were DLC on the standard 1.5 games, this remains the only way to get BL Arrange.

Made Tigerschwert available as a selectable ship & a pair of new final bosses HIVAC & Zatsuza.
"

Does that also apply to the Steam version?
ATTRACTS

Re: How complete is DoDonPachi Resurrection (Steam)?

Post by ATTRACTS »

Yes. It details everything that is in the package on the Steam page.
davyK

Post by davyK »

It has BL Arrange. It's why I bought it on Steam even though I own Resurrection on 360 which doesn't have it in PAL.

It has 1.5, 1.51, 1.5 novice, Arrange-A , Arrange-B, BL, BL Novice and BL Arrange.
Tim James

Post by Tim James »

I rushed to Steam to check out this game only to realize I already own it and played it back in 2017. Oops.
slateman

Post by slateman »

bcass wrote:https://slateman.net/beestorm/ddp-dfk/

That link states the following about Xbox360 Dodonpachi: Daifukkatsu Black Label:

"While BL & BL Novice were DLC on the standard 1.5 games, this remains the only way to get BL Arrange.

Oops...that's my site and I haven't updated it in quite some time (clearly since before the Steam release). I'm moving across the Atlantic in a few weeks but I'm going to try to update it ASAP.

The Steam game is fantastic. Like someone else, even though I have the 360 game, I got it on Steam just for BL Arrange. Thanks for bringing this to my attention - sorry for the wrong info!

Edit Already did a quick fix.