Help to find postman’s backup disks?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
spaceveteran

Help to find postman’s backup disks?

Post by spaceveteran »

Hello to all,

I might need the help of any member present here (mods included). It would be greatly appreciated.

About 5 years ago, a member of the community known as postman sold his doujin shmups presumably to a member of the community. Included with the sale were several of his disk backups containing several freeware shmups which have been unobtainable ever since (including soll dega and Melissa from weva, which I am searching for).

The partial listing is here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38837

I’d kindly like to know if anyone here can point me to the buyer of said disks (or hopefully the original buyer will step forward). I’d like to request that the contents of the backups be preserved and hosted somewhere safe and accessible (like the archive). At least the rare/freeware games on the backups.

If anyone can help regarding this it would be of great importance for the preservation of those obscure games, and greatly appreciated by the community I’m sure.

Hoping to read your advice.

Best.
system11

Re: Help to find postman’s backup disks?

Post by system11 »

Note that this thread is technically against the rules - but I'm allowing it due to the preservation aspect.
System11's random blog, with things - and stuff!
http://blog.system11.org