Dodge The Bullet... didn't.

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Kiken

Dodge The Bullet... didn't.

Post by Kiken »

I just read a message posted by one of the admins for the server that my website was contained on (sirkain.net). Apparently, the server crashed early this morning... thing is, it wasn't happy to crash alone so it took both of the hard-drives with it.

The current attitude is that the data is unrecoverable. Therefore, my homepage is gone. Not that I'm totally put out by this, mind you. I hadn't updated in some time and was basically just using it to link directly to files. But it was certainly nice to have my own page.

Anyhow, many of my videos were uploaded to archive.org by a kind soul from the prior iteration of the shmups forum. If said person reads this, can you please contact me? Thank you.

To everyone else, I will do my best to figure out Archive.org's system and in the future will upload any new replays to said server.
the2bears

Post by the2bears »

Ah... that's too bad. In fact, I just tried to hit your site today, to show a colleague some of your Ikaruga replays.

Good luck,

Bill
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

the2bears wrote:Ah... that's too bad. In fact, I just tried to hit your site today, to show a colleague some of your Ikaruga replays.

Good luck,

Bill
Most of my prior videos are still available here:
http://www.archive.org/movies/searchres ... rchAll=yes