Making a Deathsmiles fanfic

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Abandoned Witch

Making a Deathsmiles fanfic

Post by Abandoned Witch »

Abandoned Witch here again, and this topic is related to shmups (and the Deathsmiles series, actually).
So I was asked to do a fanfic, and I got an idea about something with shmups and being a fan of Deathsmiles, I got an Idea to use Deathsmiles characters, but then I decided (because Ketsui got a re release on PS4 recently) that I included some elements of Ketsui and Akai Katana or maybe Mushihimesama. Should I just focus on Deathsmiles only, or crossover with other Cave Shmups? Any ideas should I like to add? I also want to make a Deathsmiles fangame one day.
Apparently the Deathsmiles I and II characters were the children of the former Sedalia members.......
Really. I get my mind into this mindless heart of my own Chronicle, as would let Sarah Hillman said.
Sturmvogel Prime

Re: Making a Deathsmiles fanfic

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

"Should I just focus on Deathsmiles only, or crossover with other Cave Shmups?"
Well, that depends on you. You can add other Cave references even if it's a Deathsmiles-themed fanfic.

By the way, I think the forum needs a Fan Art/Fan Fiction section just like the reviews and doujin game development have ¿Who agrees with me?
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki
Ixmucane2

Post by Ixmucane2 »

Only you can tell whether characters, places and situation from other games would be a good fit for your Deathsmiles-focused plot ideas.
Anything from games set in space in the future (e.g. Donpachi/Dodonpachi, Dangun Feveron) is likely to require more drastic adjustments than elements from games with a fantasy setting (e.g. Guwange, Mushihimesama), but maybe that's what you want.
PerishedFraud ឵឵

Post by PerishedFraud ឵឵ »

Sturmvogel Prime wrote:"Should I just focus on Deathsmiles only, or crossover with other Cave Shmups?"
Well, that depends on you. You can add other Cave references even if it's a Deathsmiles-themed fanfic.
If you go this route, make sure that mister bee man is behind everything as usual. It's a classic by now.
Fun Over Victory| Shitpost Central | Shmusic Archive | Old Account | tuckfouhou@gmail.com
MaXXX

Post by MaXXX »

It needs to include a sex scene between Hibachi and one of the little anime girls
DejahThoris

Post by DejahThoris »

MaXXX wrote:It needs to include a sex scene between Hibachi and one of the little anime girls
I've heard of people calling girls grills, but girls having sex with grills is a whole other level.