Rolling Gunner PC

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
menacegtr

Rolling Gunner PC

Post by menacegtr »

Hi to you all. I am sorry if this has already been covered so here goes. Today i updated my version of Rolling Gunner Overpower to v1.30 from 1.20 and to my horror its gone back to the normal version of Rolling Gunner. I downloaded the update and overwritten all files but overpower is no longer there. Has anyone else had this issue
menacegtr

Re: Rolling Gunner PC

Post by menacegtr »

menacegtr wrote:Hi to you all. I am sorry if this has already been covered so here goes. Today i updated my version of Rolling Gunner Overpower to v1.30 from 1.20 and to my horror its gone back to the normal version of Rolling Gunner. I downloaded the update and overwritten all files but overpower is no longer there. Has anyone else had this issue
UPDATE
Sorry, i am a tit, didn't realize it was just an update for Rolling Gunner not Overpower. All sorted
banjoted

Post by banjoted »

I don't have a DVD drive hooked up to my PC - there are no words for how much I crave a digital release.
Austin

Post by Austin »

banjoted wrote:I don't have a DVD drive hooked up to my PC - there are no words for how much I crave a digital release.
It's not a bad idea to pick up something like this and toss it in a bin somewhere for the occasion when you need it: https://www.amazon.com/External-Blingco ... 361&sr=8-6
banjoted

Post by banjoted »

Hmm, perhaps not a bad call. Do you need to have the RG disc in the drive to play, or can I install and put away?
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

Rolling Gunner and its Overpower patch do not have DRM, nor do they require the disc present to play the game. Once you transfer the files onto your computer you do not need the DVD ever again. If you don't have a DVD drive, just transfer them onto a USB stick on a computer that has one.
banjoted

Post by banjoted »

That's good to know - thanks dude.