ESPGaluda Arrange Mode Super Replays

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
GaijinPunch

ESPGaluda Arrange Mode Super Replays

Post by GaijinPunch »

I got a Dengeki PS2 w/ three new arcade replays on it (Stage 4, 5a, and 5b). I've copied them to a shiny new PS2 memory card. I load up ESPGaluda, and apparently the only thing I can replay is the 5 default replays that come on the game. :(
Last edited by GaijinPunch on Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

Nobody has ANY clue about this? They came in a Dengeki PS2 issue, which was mainly a DVD. The cover was FFVII Advent Children. One of the characters sticking his tongue out.

I'm baffled by this.
joshschw

Post by joshschw »

are the replays you save in a different section of the menu? I think they are if my memory is right. I sold the game so i can't check.
Last edited by joshschw on Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

You know, I've never saved a Replay, so I'm not sure. Maybe I should try taht and see. There's only two replay parts though. Super Replay and Arcade Replay. The Super Replay yas the default ones, and the Arcade Replay has dick.
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

My bad -- they're arrange mode replays. Stage 4, 5-1, and 5-2 (minus the last boss... the guy doesn't even attempt, which I thought was some weak ass shit). Anyways, any interest for my capturing these?
Ord

Post by Ord »

GaijinPunch wrote:My bad -- they're arrange mode replays. Stage 4, 5-1, and 5-2 (minus the last boss... the guy doesn't even attempt, which I thought was some weak ass shit). Anyways, any interest for my capturing these?
I'd be quite intrested. :)
Ikaruga review now up in PLASMA BLOSSOM
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

I'm heading out of town today, but will get on this when I get back.