ESP Ra De clone (that will make you go blind)

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
landshark

ESP Ra De clone (that will make you go blind)

Post by landshark »

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown/1488/ilolitan.html

I think it's supposed to be the last boss of Esp Ra De. It's black and white, and about 80x80 pixels or so. Actually, it's pretty fun.

(sorry about all the posts, but I've never seen any of these games posted on this board or the previous incarnations before)
Ghegs

Post by Ghegs »

You can use the F1 button to get a bigger screen, works on the "strange little Ikaruga clone" as well. Helps a bunch.

I like this game better, though. (Question to those who have played ESP.Ra.De) Is that really the last boss? Her attacks aren't too difficult, on Normal anyway.
No matter how good a game is, somebody will always hate it. No matter how bad a game is, somebody will always love it.

My videos
Ord

Post by Ord »

That's so cute! Oh and the last boss in Esprade Is a complete bitch! Don't be fooled by this cool dinky monochrome game.
Ikaruga review now up in PLASMA BLOSSOM
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

yeah when i got an LZH extractor this was one of the first things i downloaded. good bit of fun for being a one-shot boss battle.
I have no sig whatsoever.
TVG

Post by TVG »

i think its a bad idea to make a new thread on every doujin you find, especially if its on postman's site.

mods correct me on this.
landshark

Post by landshark »

The vagrant wrote:i think its a bad idea to make a new thread on every doujin you find, especially if its on postman's site.

mods correct me on this.
I didn't find them off his site, though I should have checked.

But I definitely wasn't posting everything. Just the more interesting ones that would appeal to most (alot of gradius/esprade/ikaruga lovers here).

I probably should have posted them all in 1 thread though.