Riddled Corpses EX (Ps4, steam, xbone)

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
2dvertical

Riddled Corpses EX (Ps4, steam, xbone)

Post by 2dvertical »

Sorry if this has been posted, I did a search with no results.

I don’t normally like twin stick ground shooters or arena style but this game got me hooked. It is difficult to say the least, you need to upgrade a bit gathering coins in survival mode to really get going in the story mode, even then you will be grinding. What I do like in the story mode is the forced movement rather than the one big arena type. It has a hefty dose of pink bullets among the hoards of enemies. It gets quite frantic. I would watch or read some reviews before purchasing but I am digging this one.

https://youtu.be/_GokVFtpKAo
Darkseed_5150

Re: Riddled Corpses EX (Ps4, steam, xbone)

Post by Darkseed_5150 »

It's crossbuy for PS4 & Vita. One of my go to's on the Vita. Game gets crazy hard but I always gotta play just one more time cuz it's a lot of fun.
FRO

Re: Riddled Corpses EX (Ps4, steam, xbone)

Post by FRO »

Curious about this one. I reviewed their previous game, Project Xenon Valkyrie+, which was a sort of "Rogue-lite" Metroidvania type of game. It was kind of fun, but the randomness made it unnecessarily difficult, I felt. This one looks like I might dig it more, though.