Horizon Shift '81 Trailer | Nintendo Switch

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
DirtyOstrich

Horizon Shift '81 Trailer | Nintendo Switch

Post by DirtyOstrich »

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share the trailer for my little shmup coming to the Nintendo switch soon-ish.

https://youtu.be/DaKhkTYu5UM

It's kind of a sequel or demake of my old steam shooter, Horizon Shift.

Let me know what you think :)

Cheers,

Paul
MrJBRPG

Re: Horizon Shift '81 Trailer | Nintendo Switch

Post by MrJBRPG »

Now that seems like a nice twist of change thanks to starting at the middle and having to shoot between twi sides on the same line.

I look forward to playing this when it is released. Do you know when it will be ready?

Also... Have you thought of developing for Exa Arcadia? A new upcoming platform that provides very affordable and accessible arcade experience for operators, developers, and players alike. There is a lot potential that can be done in both yoko and tate modes.
DirtyOstrich

Post by DirtyOstrich »

MrJBRPG wrote:Now that seems like a nice twist of change thanks to starting at the middle and having to shoot between twi sides on the same line.

I look forward to playing this when it is released. Do you know when it will be ready?

Also... Have you thought of developing for Exa Arcadia? A new upcoming platform that provides very affordable and accessible arcade experience for operators, developers, and players alike. There is a lot potential that can be done in both yoko and tate modes.
Thanks man :D

Just been reading the Exa Arcadia post, looks really interesting. Do you know where I can find more info on developing for it?
DJ Incompetent

Post by DJ Incompetent »

I think you have to DM them on their twitter https://twitter.com/exaarcadia/status/9 ... 6876791808

The playfield twist is neat. I would like to play it someday.