Strikers 1945 Plus (Switch/PS4/XB1)

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Turrican

Re: Strikers 1945 Plus (Switch/PS4)

Post by Turrican »

el_rika wrote:Except fot the different (worse) graphics, there are numerous subtle or less subtle changes that make the game less smooth/dynamic and imo less enjoyable.
The hitbox is huge, charge shot charges twice as slow, enemy and boss patterns are altered with some bullets being faster or denser with no real logic behind it. They just changed stuff randomly without any thoght put into the design and flow of the game.
Sounds like a big thumb down. How odd, going the hassle of tweaking it without a clear benefit.
X - P - B
2dvertical

Re: Strikers 1945 Plus (Switch/PS4/XB1)

Post by 2dvertical »

I cannot see this game on the u.s. psn store (through) searching, although it appears on the jp store..Why can I not find this?
lawnspic

Post by lawnspic »

In regards to the Xbox one port I believe it has been patched. Seems to run fine now.
Iron Maiden: "It was dead, but alive at the same time."
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

2dvertical wrote:I cannot see this game on the u.s. psn store (through) searching, although it appears on the jp store..Why can I not find this?
Let's just say, Hamster, for some weird reason, are lazy in not even following up releasing their later ACA Neo-Geo titles over the US, and probably by extension, EU/PAL PSN stores. Sadly, there is no info officially why hamster doesn't release anything in those regions on time.

Their latest title, by example (Senkoku 3), was released on 6/13/18, yes, and not joking with that. Even so, the Switch/X1 ACA NG titles release on time and even worldwide. Hamster is just lacking the overseas PS4 digital releases for unknown reasons, however, they don't seem to have a problem releasing them in JP/Asia regions around the same time.
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!