Did one of the stages in Dariusburst CS just disappear?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
xxx1993

Did one of the stages in Dariusburst CS just disappear?

Post by xxx1993 »

I've been trying to clear the entire game lately, and all of a sudden, after having cleared a few stages and unlocked some more missions, I can't find one of the missions anymore, and I even forgot the name of the area. All I know is that it had the Next as the preset ship, it had three Wheel type bosses, and the final boss of that mission was the Violent Ruler.
Sly Cherry Chunks

Re: Did one of the stages in Dariusburst CS just disappear?

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

I definitely remember there was an early stage with all three Mud Wheel variants in a row for you to milk.... Anyway, the stage is Keru. From the starting point Oruriba - head galactic east, around the corner and it's right there. 14 stages with the Next, all three wheels appear although not in order. Final boss is Violent Ruler.
Spoiler
You dont need cash, you should be challenging Suriaha and Kyokkuho with the default ships :shock:
The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

I'm gonna look for Keru, then. I don't get why it's hard for me to find it now.
Vanguard

Post by Vanguard »

I don't know if this is true for the mission you're talking about, but sometimes there are two missions inside one space on the world map. If I remember right, you hit RB (assuming an XInput controller) to swap between the two missions. There will be a prompt on the screen to do just that if the mission has an alternate version.
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

Now I know why. It's because it was taken over by a "WARNING!" mission.