info DLC cave shooting offline

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Raiden Fighters 2

info DLC cave shooting offline

Post by Raiden Fighters 2 »

Hi I ask for information on the DLC of the cave games about the mushihime sama futari black label, deathsmile mega black label and mushihime sama 1.5 cave matsuri. Is it possible to play them without being connected to xbox live?
Can these games work ofline?
shooting game........... forever
DoomsDave

Re: info DLC cave shooting offline

Post by DoomsDave »

Futari Black Label works offline for sure, I play it all the time.
Raiden Fighters 2

DoomsDave wrote:Futari Black Label works offline for sure, I play it all the time.
did you just get rid of it? with my xbox 360 I can not play it if I'm not connected to xbox live, do you have any special settings enabled to play it offline?
DoomsDave

Post by DoomsDave »

I just play on the account I bought it with. No special settings or anything. My 360 hasn't been online in at least 2 years and I play Black Label a lot.
Raiden Fighters 2

DoomsDave wrote:I just play on the account I bought it with. No special settings or anything. My 360 hasn't been online in at least 2 years and I play Black Label a lot.
When you turn on your xbox 360 see the dashboard in Japanese without being connected to the web? I only see the Japanese dash board if I'm connected.
StarCreator

Post by StarCreator »

On the 360 there's two types of licenses, based on how you obtained the content.

On the 360 you initially downloaded the content on, you are afforded a local license that will work for any account using that 360. Have a JP gamertag just to access the store but want your achievements on a US gamertag? This will work fine.

On any other 360, your content falls under the system license. This means only the gamertag that owns the content can access it, and only while actively connected to Xbox Live. If you ever had to switch consoles, this is what happens to all your content by default.

If you no longer have access to the original 360 or just don't want to use it anymore, it is possible to transfer all your local licenses to a new console. This migrates all your content, and can only be done once every four months. Instructions are provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360 ... ad-content
Fudoh

Post by Fudoh »

And you can use the same function to duplicate your setup. If you use the migration function, the DLCs on your old system will get disabled once you go online, but if you use your old system exclusively offline, then your DLC will coexist and function on both consoles.
Raiden Fighters 2

StarCreator wrote:On the 360 there's two types of licenses, based on how you obtained the content.

On the 360 you initially downloaded the content on, you are afforded a local license that will work for any account using that 360. Have a JP gamertag just to access the store but want your achievements on a US gamertag? This will work fine.

On any other 360, your content falls under the system license. This means only the gamertag that owns the content can access it, and only while actively connected to Xbox Live. If you ever had to switch consoles, this is what happens to all your content by default.

If you no longer have access to the original 360 or just don't want to use it anymore, it is possible to transfer all your local licenses to a new console. This migrates all your content, and can only be done once every four months. Instructions are provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360 ... ad-content
Thank you very much for the help I solved, having had to change the car and I had to transfer the license, now I did it and everything works even without being connected to the live, THANKS AGAIN
Raiden Fighters 2

StarCreator wrote:On the 360 there's two types of licenses, based on how you obtained the content.

hello meanwhile still thanks, I ask you but this thing of the locenza also applies to the installer of the cave shooting collection? With that CD you have all the dlc free on disk and out of constraints given by xbox live?
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

Black Label DLC for Futari is available offline, but you need to be logged into an account (any, even a guest account) to use it.
Shelcoof

Post by Shelcoof »

Fudoh wrote:And you can use the same function to duplicate your setup. If you use the migration function, the DLCs on your old system will get disabled once you go online, but if you use your old system exclusively offline, then your DLC will coexist and function on both consoles.
I've done this about 6 times now :D
Its nice to have multiple copies available just in case the Xbox decides to RROD

What's cool is that if you have Live games that support local net link support like Guardian Heroes and Virtual On. You can duplicate that and play on a local network vs having to log on to Xbox Live and play.

Guardian Heroes worked 100%
Virtual On sometimes wouldn't connect