Cave shooting collection info cd

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Raiden Fighters 2

Cave shooting collection info cd

Post by Raiden Fighters 2 »

Hello everyone I ask for an information ruguardo the cd data that is inside the CAVE SHOOTING COLLECTION. I'm interested to know if inside the cd are the DLC of the mushihime sama futari black label, deathsmile mega black label and mushihime sama 1.5 cave matsuri.
I would like to know if in the cd there are these dlc always available without having to connect to xbox live anymore
Thanks.
shooting game........... forever
supabok

Re: Cave shooting collection info cd

Post by supabok »

yes those DLC's are included with the disk. Just install them like any other game on your xbox and you're good to go
Bananamatic

Post by Bananamatic »

isn't the dlc disk region locked though regardless of the game being region free?
Raiden Fighters 2

Post by Raiden Fighters 2 »

supabok wrote:yes those DLC's are included with the disk. Just install them like any other game on your xbox and you're good to go
So with that CD is it possible to always have the DLC available and play them offline without needing xbox live anymore?
That is, they can be played like any normal game on a physical medium, just having only the original game for example MUSHIHIME SAMA FUTARi + version BLACK LABEL?
shooting game........... forever
supabok

Post by supabok »

Bananamatic wrote:isn't the dlc disk region locked though regardless of the game being region free?
Hmm... good question, been a while since I installed all that stuff.
I do have a Japanese 360 and account so I probably used that.
I install everything to a USB stick and swap it between a US/Japanese console so I've never had an issue, except for the region free titles as you mentioned.
supabok

Post by supabok »

Raiden Fighters 2 wrote:
supabok wrote:yes those DLC's are included with the disk. Just install them like any other game on your xbox and you're good to go
So with that CD is it possible to always have the DLC available and play them offline without needing xbox live anymore?
That is, they can be played like any normal game on a physical medium, just having only the original game for example MUSHIHIME SAMA FUTARi + version BLACK LABEL?
Yes. I just tried this by disconnecting from my Network and loading one of my profiles. I was able to play Futari BL & 1.01 without accessing Xbox Live.