shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:53 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Psyvariar Delta
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:07 pm 

Cheers all, so what's the new Delta mode all about? Sounds like I'd be getting it mainly for that then - never played Cybattler and don't have the means to, with my PC now deceased.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Psyvariar Delta
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:21 pm 

TransatlanticFoe wrote:
Cheers all, so what's the new Delta mode all about? Sounds like I'd be getting it mainly for that then - never played Cybattler and don't have the means to, with my PC now deceased.

It does only one thing but it does it very well in my opinion, it remixes the enemy waves in the stages, usually showing some combination of enemies you didn't see before and making you move in a way you didn't in the main game, makes things a bit more challenging too.

Oh right, there's also some minor stuff like some extra color shader effects in the background, and the ship using Medium Unit graze graphics during the stage and Revision graphics during the boss.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11