Why are Eschatos and Ginga Force so expensive?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Xyga

Re: Why are Eschatos and Ginga Force so expensive?

Post by Xyga »

I rarely play online either but I suppose the patches, fixes, extensions and full games that only exist in downloadable form also require proper 'stealth' to download, don't they?
That's my only real concern.
If I could transfer everything non-physical I have on my legit 360 to any other unit modded or not there would be nothing to worry about, but I don't believe everything is transferable. Guess just swapping hard drives is fantasy.

In any case going back to topic it's possible to get a used jp/asia one for about ~200 zeni so it fits in the '360 shmupping station' budget.

Depending on the number of games one thinks are mandatory to acquire, the stick solution if optional can easily be off-budget, but that can wait and there are cheaper valid solutions like modding a VX instead of a VX-SA.

EDIT: better on-topic; one thing's missing on 360 is Judgement Silversword + Cardinal Sins standalone (if one doesn't care about Eschatos itself)
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
DoomsDave

Post by DoomsDave »

Xyga wrote:I rarely play online either but I suppose the patches, fixes, extensions and full games that only exist in downloadable form also require proper 'stealth' to download, don't they?
That's my only real concern.
If I could transfer everything non-physical I have on my legit 360 to any other unit modded or not there would be nothing to worry about, but I don't believe everything is transferable. Guess just swapping hard drives is fantasy.
Nah it's really easy and all transferable if you have a stock 360. You just download patches, DLC, arcade games, profiles and saves etc on your stock 360, put them on a USB drive and copy into the right folders on your hacked 360. I have all the Cave patches and DLC I've downloaded/bought backed up on my PC.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

I've always thought for some reason that different types of files had different statuses. ^^" I used to transfer the whole Cave stuff to a USB stick as well but that's the only stuff I've ever touched and with all that Japanese txt I wasn't even 100% sure of what I was moving.
Anyway I always choose the hard drive to install or save whatever, Danger is my middle name.
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"