AKA TO BLUE (Red and Blue) out on iOS and Android. CAVE devs

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
djsheep

Re: AKA TO BLUE (Red and Blue) out on iOS and Android. CAVE

Post by djsheep »

I still have to get this game, but I was at Mikado Game Centre in Japan a few days ago where they were selling cassette tapes of the soundtrack, so I picked it up. Heavy on the guitars, but nice nonetheless.
Arino

Post by Arino »

will this run on my Galaxy J5 (2016)?
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Goompaolo9500 wrote:
Udderdude wrote:Seems a lot like a mobile version of SDOJ to me. Which isn't a bad thing. Unfortunately, I don't have a single device that can play it, and trying to run it in an Android virtual environment doesn't work, either. Let's hope this gets a release on Steam or something.
SDOJ has Hyper System. Aka To Blue has Charge Bombs..
I was talking more about it's visual appearance, especially the bonus items which look very similar to SDOJ's.
MX7

Post by MX7 »

Arino wrote:will this run on my Galaxy J5 (2016)?
Nope.
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

If there is an arcade version of Aka To Blue as Type R of the game, how about we call it Aka To Blue Type M(Mobile) for iOS and Android.
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.
Dexje

Post by Dexje »

is there any other (arcade) game which uses the charge bombs mechanic like this one?
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

Dexje wrote:is there any other (arcade) game which uses the charge bombs mechanic like this one?
This game is unique.
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.
zak

Post by zak »

Dexje wrote:is there any other (arcade) game which uses the charge bombs mechanic like this one?
DDP II: Bee Storm? :wink:
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

zak wrote:
DDP II: Bee Storm? :wink:
That is just lasers.

Farewell.