Ten and Till

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Lord Satori

Ten and Till

Post by Lord Satori »

I just recently saw Jaimers' playthrough of Ten and Till, and the music for this game is utterly fantastic! Does anybody know where I can find it? There's nothing on Youtube, and Google results don't fare much better.
BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
Shepardus

Re: Ten and Till

Post by Shepardus »

There are links in the video description.
NTSC-J: You know STGs are in trouble when you have threads on how to introduce them to a wider audience and get more people playing followed by threads on how to get its hardcore fan base to play them, too.
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

Sorry, I should've specified that I was looking for the ost in particular.
BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
Shepardus

Post by Shepardus »

Ah I see. I don't think there's any official soundtrack, at least the official website doesn't mention any and neither do the sites that sell the game. I also checked Nicovideo, without success. Given how obscure the game is your best bet may be to purchase the game and attempt to find some way to rip the music from it.
NTSC-J: You know STGs are in trouble when you have threads on how to introduce them to a wider audience and get more people playing followed by threads on how to get its hardcore fan base to play them, too.
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
Oniros

Post by Oniros »

Squire Grooktook wrote:
Captain wrote:The future of shmups is the past.
*Yagawa smiles with the teeth of a shark*

*cue Heavy Day*
MathU

Post by MathU »

Hope it remains DRM-free like the original.
Of course, that's just an opinion.
Always seeking netplay fans to play emulated arcade games with.
ShotOfSelf

Post by ShotOfSelf »

This looks really fun to play and the soundtrack is amazing . My indie collection consists of the Touhou series, Blue Wish 1 & 2, Eden's Aedis, Cho Ren Sha, Baroque Shooting and now THIS! 8)

Couldn't wait so I tried the demo, easy but fun. Here it is: http://trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ182000 ... _trial.zip

By the way, what is up with this Jaimers fellow? He pops up a lot when searching for 1cc's. How the hell does he have so many clears for so many games yet still focus on high scores which is a massive time sink? Photographic memory like Jackie Gleason? Intense motivation due to getting paid as an esport shmupper? Maybe he's not best in any game but more a jack of all trades?
Last edited by ShotOfSelf on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrTrouserPlank wrote: I don't see how I can get any better. The reason I am not improving is because I am as good as it is possible to be.
donluca

Post by donluca »

Really happy to see this coming to Steam.

I still play the demo from time to time, I really like it.
WarpedByTheNHK

Post by WarpedByTheNHK »

I've been meaning to give this game a try, so this might be the perfect chance to finally get it. I would love it if they add some scoring achievements when they put it on steam.