Raiden V: Director's Cut for PS4 to be released by UFO Int.

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
xxx1993

Re: Raiden V: Director's Cut for PS4 to be released by UFO I

Post by xxx1993 »

I don’t know how to contact UFO.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Literally a five-second Google. Your haplessness borders on trolling, and is seriously trying this mod's patience.
RawlingGunnar

Post by RawlingGunnar »

xxx1993 wrote:I don’t know how to contact UFO.
But you know how to contact an individual voice actress by first and last name? That's not disturbing at all.
BulletMagnet wrote:Literally a five-second Google. Your haplessness borders on trolling, and is seriously trying this mod's patience.
"Hapless" is putting it lightly, I think... this guy seems to obsess over a lot of female VO artists and it's becoming a bit concerning.
IS THIS WORLD SPINNING AROUND
-
Should be "Trolling Gunner," amirite?
Furry Fox Jet Pilot

Post by Furry Fox Jet Pilot »

RawlingGunnar wrote:
xxx1993 wrote:I don’t know how to contact UFO.
But you know how to contact an individual voice actress by first and last name? That's not disturbing at all.
BulletMagnet wrote:Literally a five-second Google. Your haplessness borders on trolling, and is seriously trying this mod's patience.
"Hapless" is putting it lightly, I think... this guy seems to obsess over a lot of female VO artists and it's becoming a bit concerning.
Since you're rather new here, let me give you the scoop on xxx1993. Just stop replying to his idiotic statements. He's a moron who is completely oblivious to everything going on around him, especially when someone calls him out on something. The saddest part is that he's actually that dumb. If it were someone actually attempting to troll by posting such stupid statements, the entire situation would have been much less cringeworthy. Just go take a look at all his replies to different threads, it'll tell you all you need to know.
werk91

Post by werk91 »

RawlingGunnar wrote:
werk91 wrote:So I'm better off with the Steam or PS4 versions on this one yeah? Wish I waited a bit before picking up Vasara Collection as well... :)
I'd say so, yes. Still the weakest in the series, imo, but PS4 seems to be the best route to take if you need a disc. Dunno about Steam, but in theory it should hold up.
It was 60% off on Steam so I picked it up and already regretting it lol. Wish I saw this earlier: https://steamcommunity.com/app/570050/d ... 419396782/
Guess I'll request a refund and get a copy for the PS4. I have the exact same issue as those people, it works on my integrated graphics but not with the external Nvidia graphics card...
Its amazing how issues of such nature are still a thing in 2019. I've had some incredibly dodgy indie titles made by 2 people that work better than what is supposedly a stable product
released by a software house that's been around since the 90s :|
Angry Hina

Re: Raiden V: Director's Cut for PS4 to be released by UFO Int.

Post by Angry Hina »

Despatche wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 am -Raiden IV 360 is by Moss themselves. Good port that fixes a terribly unfinished game with 360 Mode.
Of course its better to have a stage more but why is the normal one unfinished in your opinion? I know the extra stage only from videos but I feel like it looks a bit uglier/sloppier compared to the rest of the game, thats why I dont feel like I missed a big part if R IV.
Despatche wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:35 am What? Raiden IV is garbage, 100% because of that stupid charge shot. Even III with its R is significantly better just for not having a dumb charge shot that is directly at odds with the rest of the game.
I like it :D

Has someone made more experiences whith the switch version? The one of R IV was good but the R III one hase some slowdorn and microlags or something. The few posts about it where very negative but possibly patches fixed some of the issues.
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

Furry Fox Jet Pilot wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:02 am Since you're rather new here, let me give you the scoop on xxx1993. Just stop replying to his idiotic statements. He's a moron who is completely oblivious to everything going on around him, especially when someone calls him out on something. The saddest part is that he's actually that dumb. If it were someone actually attempting to troll by posting such stupid statements, the entire situation would have been much less cringeworthy. Just go take a look at all his replies to different threads, it'll tell you all you need to know.
Glad this asshole's not so active on here anymore. Bastard tried to dox me here on this very site seven years ago.