BATTLE GAREGGA REV.2016 (M2)

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
brokenhalo

Re: BATTLE GAREGGA REV.2016 (M2)

Post by brokenhalo »

https://limitedrungames.com/collections ... dition-ps4

That's a pretty sweet looking box of goodies. Guess I'll be refreshing at 10 am this friday.
BurlyHeart

Post by BurlyHeart »

Ugh, they didn't even limit the amount of copies you can buy.
Now known as old man|Burly
YouTube
Shmup Difficulty Lists:
Japan Arcade - To Far Away Times - Perikles
STGAlmond

Post by STGAlmond »

Leviathan wrote:Ugh, they didn't even limit the amount of copies you can buy.

Its not only no buy limit, but its in big bold wording like they are advertising it. I'd like to get this, but I'd be tied up with work until 7pm Eastern. Maybe I can get it on Ebay for double price. :lol:
ShewtUmOp

Post by ShewtUmOp »

And to no one's surprise, the limited edition sold out in less than five minutes! Look forward to seeing all the eBay "preorders!"

Edit: There actually is going to be a second batch tonight at 6PM US Eastern Standard Time. Still no limit as to how many anyone can buy at one time, so grab it while you can.
Last edited by ShewtUmOp on Fri May 10, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guigui

Post by guigui »

Collector Edition sold out after 5 minutes, for the first batch at least.
Standard is still there, for how long ?
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.
Shelcoof

Post by Shelcoof »

guigui wrote:Collector Edition sold out after 5 minutes, for the first batch at least.
Standard is still there, for how long ?
Thank god for shmups notification on the Limited Run Release. I forgot to set my alarm to remind me that the pre-orders were going up.

Got me the standard edition
SuperPang

Post by SuperPang »

I got the big one. Was pretty easy. Just make sure you have an account set up and are already logged in to Paypal.

I have the PCB kit and Beep Shop version already Image

BTW, $28 shipping to the UK is a bit of a bargain.
Last edited by SuperPang on Fri May 10, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo-J

Post by Tokyo-J »

Was not interested in the LE. Got the standard even though I already have the Korean Arc System Works release and Xbox One Digital version.

From M2 Twitter:

https://twitter.com/M2_STG/status/1126473174252605440

Tomorrow will be the day of Battle Garrega from @LimitedRunGames .
If it goes well, perhaps Dangun Feveron will be physical too. (Please!)

I would say selling out the LE and soon the Standard as all LRG always sell out at some point. We can be assured there will be a Dangun Feveron physical release.
A Hardcore gamers reaction to the Lack of Kinect games. Apparently i could of played Dodonpachi with it if i beat a entirely in Japanese Visional Novel piece of shit game called Instant Brain
StarCreator

Post by StarCreator »

Picked up an LE. I have no idea how close I came to not getting it. Site slowed down a bit midway through the process but everything went through fine.
atro_city

Post by atro_city »

I was able to get the collector's edition but it's sad to see LRG enabling these eBay scalpers by not putting a buy limit and then prominently announcing it.
MR_Soren

Post by MR_Soren »

atro_city wrote:I was able to get the collector's edition but it's sad to see LRG enabling these eBay scalpers by not putting a buy limit and then prominently announcing it.
I think LRG removed the limits because the Korean version was on sale at Play-Asia recently and that surely reduced the market for their version. Still, English menus are nice, I bought a copy of the standard. Hope they do Dangun and maybe ESPrade someday.
pablumatic

Post by pablumatic »

Got the LE. There's a system to grabbing the items that sell out quickly on LRG. Always be logged into Paypal slightly beforehand to ensure a faster checkout.
Tokyo-J

Post by Tokyo-J »

Standard is now SOLD OUT. Stragglers have to wait for 6 pm restock.
A Hardcore gamers reaction to the Lack of Kinect games. Apparently i could of played Dodonpachi with it if i beat a entirely in Japanese Visional Novel piece of shit game called Instant Brain
brokenhalo

Post by brokenhalo »

atro_city wrote:I was able to get the collector's edition but it's sad to see LRG enabling these eBay scalpers by not putting a buy limit and then prominently announcing it.
I was poking through their store earlier this week and noticed this on the listing for Giga Wreckers
There is no purchase limit on this product. You may order as many as you like. Orders of 30 copies or more will be shipped in the original sealed factory cartons from Sony for uncirculated VGA grading.
UNCIRCULATED VGA GRADING!!!!!!
scrilla4rella

Post by scrilla4rella »

I got the limited without too much trouble. I bought it mainly for the vinyl, going to be pissed if the LPs have substandard sound quality.
guigui

Post by guigui »

brokenhalo wrote:
There is no purchase limit on this product. You may order as many as you like. Orders of 30 copies or more will be shipped in the original sealed factory cartons from Sony for uncirculated VGA grading.
What does that mean ?
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.
Jonst

Post by Jonst »

Did I read somewhere that LRG don't ship to the UK? (In case of a dangun release)...
"Just fire and forget" 1cc List
Jonpachi

Post by Jonpachi »

guigui wrote:
brokenhalo wrote:
What does that mean ?
So you can seal one up in a clear plastic box with proof it was never touched. If that's your kind of thing.
Formerly known as 8 1/2. I return on my second credit!
Tokyo-J

Post by Tokyo-J »

guigui wrote:
brokenhalo wrote:

I honestly have no plans of opening mine. My Korean version is sealed. I play digital. I try to support the developer.
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

Might be time to resurrect the anti-sealed game defense force.
FRO

Post by FRO »

I got lucky, and got my order in this morning within the first few minutes. Apparently, the LE box set sold out of the first half within under 5 minutes :shock:
Tokyo-J

Post by Tokyo-J »

5 minute warning.
oso

Post by oso »

Managed to grab the limited edition first batch. Got into shmups for the soundtracks, particularly Namiki, and imported a lot of CAVE games to get the CD soundtracks. Feels like I'm back in that mode because MAN do I love that vinyl.
scrilla4rella

Post by scrilla4rella »

limited still available atm
hamfighterx

Post by hamfighterx »

scrilla4rella wrote:I got the limited without too much trouble. I bought it mainly for the vinyl, going to be pissed if the LPs have substandard sound quality.
oso wrote:Managed to grab the limited edition first batch. Got into shmups for the soundtracks, particularly Namiki, and imported a lot of CAVE games to get the CD soundtracks. Feels like I'm back in that mode because MAN do I love that vinyl.
Same, I was ready when the morning batch went up for sale and got the LE. I did it for the vinyl - absolutely classic soundtrack. I kinda hope it's the Rev.2016 arrange, but I suppose I wouldn't have issues with OG Garegga OST. Better be good quality.

I'd totally do the same for Dangun Feveron, ESPECIALLY if they include the glorious chibi-tech VIP Arrange soundtrack in some form.
scrilla4rella

Post by scrilla4rella »

hamfighterx wrote:
oso wrote:Managed to grab the limited edition first batch. Got into shmups for the soundtracks, particularly Namiki, and imported a lot of CAVE games to get the CD soundtracks. Feels like I'm back in that mode because MAN do I love that vinyl.
Same, I was ready when the morning batch went up for sale and got the LE. I did it for the vinyl - absolutely classic soundtrack. I kinda hope it's the Rev.2016 arrange, but I suppose I wouldn't have issues with OG Garegga OST. Better be good quality.

I'd totally do the same for Dangun Feveron, ESPECIALLY if they include the glorious chibi-tech VIP Arrange soundtrack in some form.
Slight derail: It's cool that there's a lot of great game soundtracks getting released on wax but the pressing quality has been pretty hit and miss in my experience. The Data Disc records I've heard have been excellent. Mondo and I-am-8bit's were crap. ShiptoShorePhono's have been pretty good but a recent release (Seaside Lovers) of theirs got to me warped and they refused to exchange it (boo!). Hopefully LRG know how to press a record.

I've been into vinyl since the late 90s. Of course there were shit pressings back then too but the recent vinyl boom seems to have lead to more rush jobs on the part of mastering engineers.
/rant
Last edited by scrilla4rella on Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo-J

Post by Tokyo-J »

63 Collectors Edition and 641 Standard left in stock as of now.
Tokyo-J

Post by Tokyo-J »

46 limited 605 standard.
StrzxgvNuvWvfld

Post by StrzxgvNuvWvfld »

Jonst wrote:Did I read somewhere that LRG don't ship to the UK? (In case of a dangun release)...
They do ship to the UK so no need to worry.
plasticxo

Post by plasticxo »

Sad thing they did not include the OST in the standard version.
It's included in the Korean release for almost the same price...